5.

~YOONGI'S POV~

I had just finished making breakfast for Jimin since he kept complaining about being hungry, Jennie was still at Jungkook's so she wasn't here. It wasn't long before Hae came down stairs from my room, her hair was wet indicating she had been in the shower already. I handed her a small plate of food and a little bowl of fruit knowing she loved fruit. ( i just wanna say i am NOT a jennie x jungkook shipper at all, i just wanted to give jennie a story line so...please don't think that i ship them bc ew no i don't )

"JIMINIE!!" She smiled hugging him tightly, then taking the food. "Thank you, I'm gonna eat in my room whilst I finish getting ready."

I nodded and carried on eating whilst chatting with Jimin.

"Are you giving Hae a lift to the shoot?" He asked me. I nodded yes. "Can I come too?"

"Sure man" I began washing the dishes. Hae was now ready and since me and Jimin had dressed before breakfast, we was too. We all piled into my car and headed off to the JYP building.

-time skip-

"Can you guys come in with me? The other girls aren't having their shoot till tomorrow so I'm gonna be all alone" Hae asked as we pulled into the carpark. We agreed and pulled up to the from, handing the valet my keys.

It was so strange walking round JYP since I was used to being at BigHit. Hae thankfully seemed to know her way around.

We was pulled into a large studio, with a ton of people running around setting up cameras and lighting, getting the clothes ready for Hae to wear. A girl pulled Hae over to a chair and began touching up the blue ends of her hair since it had faded, another girl began doing her makeup.

After a while of me and Jimin messing around on our phones and chatting about random things we had found on Instagram, Hae came over to us. She had finally finished having her hair and makeup done and was now in one of her outfits.

"How do I look?" She smiled turning around. Her makeup was how she always liked it, very natural but with a colourful lip and eyeliner. She looked pretty, I'm not blind, I can admit that Hae was very attractive. It was strange that she could look so cute one minute and then scary and badass the next.

If I had to choose one girl to date out of my friends it probably would be Hae, but I never really thought about it, since I had my contract anyway. Jungkook could date because the way our contacts worked is after 3 years, you could change your contact to allow you to date. I had never thought of it so mine was still the same, but Kookie had met Jennie and changed it 2 days after meeting her.

"Your outfit looks cute but it would look better on my bedroom floor" Jimin playfully joked, its funny how he had so much confidence when flirting jokingly with friends, but with flirting in a proper way he was so shy it was painful at times. Hae just giggled in response. "Sorry Hae, you know I'm joking. I would never hit on a girl who was taken."

"Park Jimin!" I scolded him not wanting to upset Hae.

"It's fine Yoon, honest. And I'm no longer taken Mini, Charlie dumped me yesterday" She smiled weakly, I knew it made her mad thinking about it.

"I'm so sorry Hae. What happened? Are you okay?" She began to explain but was called by the photographer.

"Suga can you explain for me?" She said hurrying away, beginning to listen to the photographers directions.

I explained and Jimin was just as mad as me. We both didn't understand how someone could do that. I decided to go to the bathroom to splash my face with water, hoping it would calm me down.