9. (18+)

[A/N] 2 things. 1. i don't mention condoms or anything in this, that doesn't mean birth control isn't used or anything, i just personally like the idea of bareback irl and 2. this is smut, so it includes sexual themes and 18+ content. please read at your own will and warning. thank you and enjoy!

~YOONGI'S POV~

"Want to continue?" I whispered in her ear. I never thought I'd be saying this to her. She nodded shyly and so I turned her around whilst giving her a kiss, I had wanted this since I last kissed her.

I never thought of her in this way until I kissed her and now I couldn't get her out of my head.

"I couldn't stand watching you dance like that with Hoseok. Not to that kind of song." I mumbled against her soft and plump lips, my kisses soon began trailing down her neck.

After a few seconds of kissing I felt her hands roaming around my body, landing on my jacket and pulling it off. She wanted this too right?

"Come on." I said pulling her towards my bedroom.

"Wait!" She stopped me and ran into the kitchen. I stood there puzzled as to what she was doing, but understood when she came back with 2 glasses of water. She handed me one and I gulped it down, and then she handed me the other one which I slowly sipped as we moved over to the sofa sitting down.

"Do you realise what you was just doing? What we almost was about to do?" She asked emphasising 'we', so it wasn't just me, I didn't make it up in my mind.

"Yes." I nodded, taking the final sip of my water before placing it on the coffee table in front of us. I carefully scooted closer towards her and held her hand gently. "I knew what I was doing. I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable."

"You didn't, don't worry! But Yoon, you do remember me saying that I'm still a virgin right? I never did anything with Charlie."

"Yes I do, I understand if you don't want to lose it to me. It's a big thing to do, you should do it with someone special." I smiled, realising I may have made her feel pressured.

"I-" She stopped to think..."I want to."

"Really?!"

"Yes why wouldn't I? You are someone special to me, you care for me so much. I would be stupid to lose it to someone other than yourself. I want this." She smiled moving closer to me.

"I do care for you, I honestly do. But you don't need to."

"I know I don't need to. I want to Yoongi." She moved her face closer to mine and soon her lips were attached to mine once again. I kissed back, deepening it and moved her onto my lap.

We stayed there for a little while before I began to think about what would happen if Jiminie or Jennie or even Jungkook came home and found us. I don't want to be interrupted again. I can't have that happen.

I lifted her up bridal style, continuing our kiss and carried her into my room. I made sure I was the right amount of rough and gentle with her, since it was her first time but she didn't mind me being rough earlier.

I placed her on my bed so she was sat down and I was leaning over her slightly, still standing. She grabbed my black tee shirt and pulled me on top of her, her hands found their way into my hair as she pulled me into the kiss even more.

I stopped kissing her lips and trailed down her neck and across her collar bones as I unzipped her dress. I felt her fumbling with my belt so I stood back up and removed my trousers and shirt as she untied and removed her heels and slipped her dress off.