10.

~YOONGI'S POV~

I woke up to an unfamiliar feeling beside me, as if someone was next to me. I opened my eyes, confused as to who it would be, but as soon as the light came into my vision my hangover made itself known.

"Fuck...my head" I grumbled grabbing my head, forgetting why I opened my eyes. As I attempted to sit up, I felt a pair of arms tighten around my torso. 'Huh?' I thought as I turned to my side, realising that Hae was peacefully asleep looking beautiful as always.  Memories of last night came rushing back to me.

The way she looked at me.

The way her skin felt underneath my touch.

The moans she made.

The feeling of her soft lips on mine.

That was something I would happily spend the rest of my life feeling. Every morning, every night, every chance I could get.

I smiled to myself remembering, I gently removed her arms from my body and climbed out of my bed to get some water and medicine for my migraine.

Entering the kitchen, I saw Jimin and Namjoon sitting at the island and drinking coffee whilst chatting but they soon became silent after noticing my presence.

"Hey Hyung...fun night last night?" Jimin smirked like he knew something. What did this kid know?

"Erm..yeah the party was pretty cool." I tried playing it dumb as I headed to the cupboard for a glass.

"Oh we don't mean that...do we Jiminie?" Namjoon chuckled. I raised my left brow, pulling a confused face at them. How would they know?

"We left the party about half an hour after you two did." Jimin said as if he read my thoughts.

"I heard you as I was on my way to the bathroom." Namjoon added.

"I heard you as I was headed to my bedroom."

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say.

"I knew you liked her!" Jimin excitedly spoke.

"How?! I didn't even know I liked her until last night!" I questioned but before he could answer Joon began speaking.

"Wait...so you two haven't been dating this entire time? What about all your visits to LA? I thought you two had been together years at this point."

"That's because she's one of my best friends?"

"So are you dating now?" Jiminie giggled excitedly.

"I don't think so. I don't know where our relationship stands. I hope we're still friends at least." I suddenly became overwhelmed with worry. What if she finds it too awkward being friends with me and she doesn't like me enough to date me?

"Wait what do you mean you didn't know you liked her until last night? What made you realise the obvious?" Jimin asked finally realising my words from earlier.

I sighed "We was drunk and ended up kissing. And I don't know what happened I just couldn't stop thinking about her after that and then later on when she was dancing with Hoseok, I was so incredibly jealous that I pulled her away and brought her home and I just needed to kiss her, but not just because of lust, like I want to kiss her everyday if possible."

"You need to talk to her, you gotta figure this out before your meeting at 11." Joon smiled.

"How do you know about that..?" I had only just remembered myself.

"Bang PD called earlier saying to remind you when you woke up, he didn't know if you would remember since you seemed pretty drunk."

"Thanks, I best talk to her now." I said finishing up my water after taking my tablets.

I grabbed two tablets and a glass of water in case Hae needed them.

I crept into my bedroom to find Hae already awake.

"H-hey." I stuttered awkwardly as I handed her the pills and water.

"Thank you Yoon, but I don't really get hangovers." She smiled, taking the items from me and placing the pills on my bedside table but still keeping hold of the glass of water and sipping it.

"So we should talk..." I began.