the playbook

This imagine is inspired by Riverdale btw:)

You let out a yawn as your eyes slowly peel open. You feel a warm arm around your waist and immediately smile.

You turn in Noah's arms so you're now facing him. He groans quietly as his eyes open. He smiles when he sees you already looking at him and pulls you closer to his bare chest so he can nuzzle his face into your neck.

"Morning princess." He mumbles against your skin, making you shiver.

"Good morning." You play with his hair.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, sliding his hand down the curve of your back.

You sigh in content. "I'm good. A little sore though."

He removes his face from your neck and winces."Is it bad?"

You giggle and shake your head. "No, i'm okay, I promise."

A smirk appears on his face. "You're up for round two then?" He grips the back of your thigh and brings it up so it's wrapped around his waist.

You shake your head. "I swear, it's like sex is all you care about." You say jokingly.

His face suddenly becomes serious and he sits up from the bed. "What? Where did you hear that from?" He sounds worried as he looks down at you with his eyebrows furrowed.

You're a little confused as to why he's so worried, considering you were just messing around. "I was joking Noah. I know that's not all you care about." You bring your hand up to trace his jaw.

You guys have been together for over a year, he would never use you for sex.

His body relaxes and he sighs. "I love you Y/N." He says softly.

You smile. "I love you too."

You say 'hi' and smile at the people you know as you walk down the hallway. When you reach your locker, you put in the code before switching out your books. Right as you're about to close it, a voice interrupts you.

"Y/N, there's an emergency." Veronica, one of your close friends says as she walks up to you.

You frown. "What's wrong?"

She sighs. "Just follow me."

You follow her until she reaches the lounge room. What you see inside makes you even more confused.

A group of girls are all sitting around Ethel, another friend of yours. She looks up as you walk into the room and you notice there are tears in her eyes.

You walk over and take a seat. "What happened Ethel?" You ask softly.

She takes a deep breath. "There's something that you should know about." She holds out the book that was resting in her lap towards you.