drunk

★

You and your boyfriend Noah are at a friends house party. It's a typical high school party, where everyone's drinking and dancing all over the place.

You're pretty sure you're the only sober one there.

It's been a long night and you're ready to go home so you decide to find Noah. Last time you saw him he was playing beer pong.

You head into the dining room where a group of them were playing. You spot Noah right away, since he was the loudest one there.

How much did he actually drink?

You walk up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around with a glare, but when he sees it's just you a grin spreads across his face. "Hey baby! I missed you. Where have you been?!" He stumbles into you and you attempt to stop him from falling.

"Can we leave now?" You ask, as he wraps his arms around your waist and leans his head into your neck.

"You smell really good, like-like roses." He stutters.

You smile a little but ignore his words. "Come on Noah, lets go home."

You tug on his arm and try to walk towards the front door but he won't budge. You look back at him to see an angry look on his face.

"No, I don't want to leave yet." He whines.

You sigh and stop trying to pull him. "Please Noah."

He scoffs. "Fine, lets go." He yanks his hand out of your hold and walks away.

You roll your eyes.
Drunk Noah gets angry really easily.
You swear he somehow becomes bipolar. 

You follow after him and once you're outside, you jog up next to him. "Let me see your keys, i'll drive."

When you try to grab the keys from Noah, he smacks your hand away. "I can drive." He grunts.

You glare at him. "No you can't Noah. You're too intoxicated, we don't need to get into an accident."

A smug look crosses over his face. "F-Fine, i'll let you drive if we can have sex when we get home."

Your eyes widen and you quickly shake your head.
"No Noah. Just give me the keys."

You're a bit surprised at his words.
Even though you've been with him for a year, you and Noah haven't done...that...yet so you don't know why he would even suggest it.