bad boy

★

"Dude, we need to do something this weekend."
Y/F/N says as you both head towards first period.

You nod in agreement. "Definitely. Tomorrow's Friday so you should sleep over."

She grins and claps her hands excitedly. "We can watch Teen Wolf all weekend and eat as much junk food as we want."

You open your mouth to reply just as you spot something straight ahead of you, making your eyes widen. Y/F/N furrows her eyebrows and follows your gaze. "What are you-" She realizes what you see and sighs. "I don't know why you're so surprised, it happens like two times a week."

You froze up because you spotted Noah Centineo in yet another fight. Y/F/N wasn't wrong when she said it happens a lot. It really does occur at least twice every week, if not more. It's kind of ridiculous. You don't know how he hasn't gotten expelled yet.

You wince as Noah throws another punch at the poor guys face as he hovers over him. "I know, it's just...scary."

She nudges your arm. "You have nothing to be afraid of Y/N, he's not known for hitting girls."

You don't reply but your eyes are still locked on the fight ahead of you. A teacher finally intervened and is in the middle of pulling Noah off of the other unlucky guy.

This brings you a little relief. Even though you didn't know the guy, you still hated violence.

Just as you're about to look away, Noah's brown eyes meet yours. Either you were imagining things or his whole body actually relaxed when he saw you.

You tilt your head slightly and watch as Noah smirks straight at you, not breaking eye contact as he's dragged away.

"What the hell was that?" Y/F/N asks.

Your attention turns to her and you shrug nervously. "What are you talking about?"

She looks at you incredulously. "Noah fucking Centineo was just staring straight at you!"

"I think you're going crazy." You decide that the both of you must've just imagined it.

Why would Noah Centineo look straight at you with that stupid, famous smirk of his?

She narrows her eyes. "Pretty sure i'm not. He definitely was-" You cut her off by covering her mouth with your hand. "Let's just go to class, please?"

She raises an eyebrow but nods. "Fine."