off limits

★

Noah Centineo.
Your brothers best friend.
Who also happened to be the most popular boy in school.

Since he's basically at your house 24/7, it's no surprise that you developed a crush on him.

You guys talk quite a lot whenever you see each other. You never said anything about it because one, your brother would never allow it, and two, you thought there was no way Noah would feel anything towards you.

But that's where you were wrong, you just didn't know it yet.

A frustrated groan escapes your mouth as you struggle to zip up the back of your cheer uniform.

You're best friend, Y/F/N, laughs and helps you out by zipping it up for you. You guys have a ritual of getting ready at your house before every game.

"Thanks." You grin sheepishly and move on to your hair.

There's a sudden knock on your door before it's pushed open. "We're leaving in ten." Your brother, Jason, says as he pops his head in. "Oh and Noah's riding with us again."

Jason and Noah are on your schools football team so you usually just ride with them.

You send him a smile and nod. "Okay, we're almost ready."

Once he's gone, Y/F/N sighs. "Your brother is fine as hell."

You immediately pretend to gag and send her a glare. "Ew, don't ever say that to me again."

She rolls her eyes. "Okay fine. How about Noah? He's even hotter than your brother."

You tighten your pony tail and look at her through the mirror. "I guess."

She scoffs. "You guess? Come on. Don't tell me you haven't thought about getting with him."

You quickly shake your head. "I definitely haven't. He's cute, but he's off limits remember? Brothers rule." You remind her.

She shrugs. "Forget his dumb rules, Noah obviously isn't following them."

Your eyebrows furrow at her words. "What do you mean by that?"

"He's got a crush on you. It's totally obvious." She says with a smirk on her face, as you both gather your bags to head downstairs.

"No way!" You smack her arm and she laughs. "Noah would never be into someone like me."

She snorts. "Yeah okay, you clearly haven't seen the way he acts around you."