{ four }

Spectrum roared as she hit herself against the heavy metal bars. She put her claws out and her nails almost clipped at Ryan. Ryan backed away and smirked as Spectrum roared furiously.

She opened her mouth and blew fire. Ryan yelled and ducked. Ivy laughed and he grumbled. One of Ryan's men pulled Ivy out and she was standing in front of Spectrum's cage.

Ivy soothed her as she hissed.

Ivy put her hand out through the cage, yearning to touch Spectrum's snout. She came closer to Ivy, and put her head against Ivy's hand.

Ryan pushed her away and the men pulled her back into her cell. Ryan held his hand out and Spectrum growled.

She almost bit his hand off as he quickly flinched it away. Ryan grunted in frustration and grabbed a dragon taser as he zapped Spectrum.

She roared and whimpered in pain. She bowed her head and settled down as Ryan opened the cage door. Spectrum started to growl as he zapped her again and she whined.

He unlocked the cuffs and called for another guard to come in. He gave the taser to the guard and he stayed there next to Spectrum.

Spectrum rolled her eyes and stood still as Ryan unlocked her cuffs. Once she was untethered, he opened the cage door and Spectrum ran out.

She still had her harness over head, her rains dragged on the floor as she ran across the room.

Ryan ran after her and multiple guards grabbed her reins. They held her down and the one guard tased her. Spectrum roared in pain and stayed still. She was panting as Ryan chuckled.

He came closer to Spectrum and started stroking her head. She hated it entirely but so much as a tiny growl, she'll get tased again.

Ryan spoke softly to her and she snarled softly. He started shushing her and walked slowly to her side. One of the guards brought him the tack, as he put the weird thing on her back.

Spectrum growled and the guard tases her again. She groaned in pain as Ryan gets up and onto her back, the other guards let go of the reins and they throw it over her head to Ryan.

The guard gave the dragon taser to him as he thanked him. He laughed and kicked at Spectrum's sides.

Oh you're in for a ride...

Spectrum thought to herself as she smirked. She walked out of the room and stood on the deck. When Ryan kicked again, she shot up into the sky.

She went full speed through the clouds. She did a bunch of twists and turns. She kept bucking him off but he stayed on.

He tased her and she roared. She hated it so much but she couldn't fight through it, the tasing didn't just zap her. It burned her.

Ryan laughed as Spectrum glided through the sky. He finally had her under his control. Noah came out with the moon dragon. Spectrum flew in place as he got onto the moon dragon.

"Hello Spectrum... actually Radiant suits you better." The moon dragon smirked.

Spectrum growled at her and the moon dragon lunged towards her. The moon dragon did a wind blast, a powerful gush of wind, and the vigorous wind pushed Spectrum into the boat. Ryan clung onto her neck as she crashed into the wooden planks.

She roared, annoyed, and got up to her feet. She spun her tail to create a tsunami as the giant wave rose behind her. It crashed down onto the boat and forced the moon dragon into the sea. The boat was badly damaged as it was sinking.

The moon dragon roared and flew out of the water. The navy blue dragon blasted fire at Spectrum and she counterblocked it with an ice blast, which gave frostbite to the moon dragon's snout.