{ seven }

Ember opened her eyes to her mom and dad. Her mother spoke to her, "You're my special girl... one day you'll shock the world. You have power and potential within you."

"Really?" Little Ember asked.

"Of course dear... everyone does. Only if they find it within themselves."

"Mommy... what if I'm not special.."

Her mother chuckled, "You are trust me.. no one's like you."

Ember smiled as her mother kissed her on top of her head. Later that day, her parents ran into her room, both sobbing their eyes out.

"Ember I'm so sorry... no no.." Her father told her softly as he hugged Ember tightly. Her mother was crying and she held Ember with all of her heart.

Her father kissed her, "I love you so much..." He sobbed and ran out of the room. Ember's mother's glare was a mixture of guilt and sadness.

"I'll miss you so much.. oh!" Her lips started shaking,
"I love you.. Ember." She whispered into Ember's ear and left the room.

Aunt Jenna went into the room and told Ember to come with her. Ember cried in fear as she held her hand.

"Shhh.. everything's alright." She told Ember softly as she comforted her. They left Ember's home and flew into a safe and secure village.

Her parents died saving her...

Spectrum opened her eyes again, she saw Noah and Aurora flying away. She watched them as they followed Vapor. Vapor roared at them and bolted into another direction. Spectrum closed her eyes again.

She heard footsteps arriving and a familiar voice, "Hey girl it's me, Ivy." Ivy comforted Spectrum and she opened her eyes again. She roared weakly as she looked into Ivy's eyes. Spectrum purred as Ivy put her hand on her snout.

"I'm alive!" Ivy chuckled happily.

Spectrum whimpered as she tried to get up, "No no.. stay down girl." Ivy told her. Spectrum fell to the ground as her legs gave out.

The crystal dragon was standing behind Ivy, smiling warmly at Spectrum. Ivy talked to the crystal dragon as the crystal dragon nodded and blew fire at the ice on Spectrum's body. Then the crystal dragon blew around her, forming a circle of fire.

The flames warmed her up as the ice melted away from her scales. Ivy went over and grabbed some herbs, she mashed them up with a rock.

She smeared the mashed herbs onto the wounds as Spectrum grimaced. Spectrum purred as she stood up, she was much stronger now. She leaned her head against Ivy's and smiled. She looked up to the crystal dragon.

"Hello... thanks for saving me, my name's Spectrum."

"No problem, name's Flicker." She said gently. Spectrum nuzzled Flicker and purred. Ivy got onto Flicker and asked Spectrum to lead them to Noah. Spectrum nodded as she took off into the sky.

They followed behind. Spectrum flew the same way, she last saw them fly away. She finally spotted Noah and Aurora, she slowed down to let Ivy catch up to her. Flicker flew a little bit ahead and Ivy was listening to Noah.

"First I lose Ivy, then Vapor, then Ember..." He sobbed, "At least I didn't lose you Aurora." He smiled as he hugged Aurora's neck. Aurora purred in comfort.

Ivy called out to him, "Noah!"

"Wow... I can still hear her voice!" Noah cried out.

Ivy rolled her eyes as Spectrum laughed silently in her head. Ivy made Flicker speed up as she flew next to Noah.