A Sneak Peek Into The Sequel

*Unknown POV*

He glanced at her from afar wishing, waiting for the perfect moment to arise. He smirked as his thoughts replayed in his head. No-one was going to stop him now, he finally had all of the power he needed, he finally had Ember in all of his glory. At last, he got what he wanted.

"Yessss... now all dragons must bow down to me!" He roared as thoughts flashed in his head.

Flashes of death and blood from his past. He didn't understand the cruel cold world... he didn't understand how he came out this way.

But that's the type of the dragon he became, he became the type to massacre thousands of dragon tribes.

Imagine a world like that...

He profusely gave a devilish, devious smirk as his eyes flashed away any bit of good or light within him. He was too far gone now, into the darkness of corruption and greedy sins for power and superiority.

"Why?" Spectrum said weakly.

He glared at her, her good aura was overflowing.

He groaned annoyingly, "What?" He grumbled as Spectrum took one last breath.

"Why are you like this?" She coughed as she fainted to the ground.

He gulped as a sudden new feeling tugged at his chest. His mind echoed her words as his heart sank, in—in guilt.