Veronica

Betty pov.
Jughead left and I was feeling a lot better. I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling when my phone started to ring. Without looking at the caller I.d I answered it.

"Hello?"

"B, I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK YOU KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND IM GOING OVER"

"Veronica it's like 10 at night"

" ELIZABETH I DONT CARE WHAT TIME IT IS"

before I could do anything she hung up. I sighed. Nothing could stop her from coming. I went downstairs to warn my mom she didn't seem to care much I mean after all it was a Friday night. I went up to my room to wait for Veronica and within five minutes the door bell rung. I went downstairs to see that my mom already let her in. She looked over at grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room. She sat me down on the bed and started asking me questions like are you ok? Should I go beat him up? And stuff to which I always answered that I was fine and told her not to overreact.

" it's ok Veronica, juggie came as soon as I told him what happened and he helped."

"Ooooooh now you guys have cute nicknames for each other that's so cute!!!!!" She teased.

We kept on talking and she decided to stay the night so we changed into our pjs. "Hey Betty, I'm throwing a party on Sunday because my parents are going to New York for a while you should come, it would help you get over Archie" now usually I wouldn't do this kind of things but I mean what damage could it do. So on Saturday me and v decided to go shopping for outfits for the party the next day.

 So on Saturday me and v decided to go shopping for outfits for the party the next day

I chose this one ^

and Veronica chose this one ^

Veronica went home so she could say goodbye to her parents before they left and I just took out my diary and wrote for the rest of the day until I fell asleep. On Sunday I woke up around 12 which was late even for me. The party started at 8 but I was gonna go and hang out with Veronica and set up at 2 so I started getting ready. I put on a white tank top and some skinny jeans and took my dress and a pair of heels so I could change into them. I put on some light makeup knowing that once I got there Veronica would probably give me a full makeover. When I was fully done getting ready it was around 1:20 just enough time to eat something and go. Right when I finished jughead came and knocked on my window. I walked over and smiled while opening the window for him to climb through.

"Are you going to Ronnie's later for the party?" I asked.

"Well now I am" he joked. I told him it started at eight and that I would see him there because I had to go. I went downstairs and ate an apple and some oatmeal it was about a ten minute walk from my house to Veronica's since riverdale was a pretty small town. I got there at 2:05 and so me and Veronica watched some tv ate some more food and it was around 4:30 so we decided it was time to start setting up for the party so we made food but it in the oven and stove and whatever else it needed got bottles on bottles of alcohol and then started getting ourselves ready.