Another day

Betty pov
The next day I woke up with a smile on my face. Again I was so happy. I got ready and I wore a pink skirt with a white button up crop top. I decided to go with something a little cuter today. I went downstairs and surprisingly my mom didn't say anything about my outfit. Like I said she was trying understand me and I was trying to understand her better but we decided that the first step was to be more open with what I was aloud to wear. I grabbed a banana and ate it really fast so I could head to school. I applied light makeup and some lipgloss. I heard the doorbell ring but I didn't think much of it. When I walked back downstairs from putting my makeup on jughead was sitting at the island talking to my mom. Both of them had a smile on their face so it was thankfully a light conversation. When I walked down jughead turned around and his eyes lit up as he saw me. I went up to him and gave him a hug. I grabbed his hand and my backpack and I walked out the door with a quick goodbye from my mom. When we got to school we went to our classes. At lunch we sat together in the lounge and we kept giving each other little pecks and playing with each others hair. "Hey lovebirds can you guys pay attention to everyone else in the room" Kevin yelled from across the couches. We shared glances at each other and laughed. We had the rest of the periods together so we were in a great mood all day. At the end of the day me, jughead, Veronica, and Archie went to pops.

A/n: sorry about how long I took to put this one up. I've been having to deal with school work and stuff. Also HOW DID I GET OVER 200 VIEWS!!!! that's crazyyy thanks you guys for reading this :) also sorry about how short this one is I've been having really bad writers block