The date

Jughead pov

I just asked Betty to meet me at pops and we always did that but I don't know why I was so nervous all of a sudden. I had always had a crush on Betty but I learned how to hide it because she loved Archie I couldn't do anything to stop that so I just learned to conceal it. I think that I was probably because she had told Archie how she felt and he didn't like her back so I think I'm the back of my head I figured that maybe there was a chance now. But I knew that I couldn't, it was to soon. Maybe I would confess my love to her some other time. The iconic pops bell rang and I looked up to see Betty cooper walk through the door she walked in and looked over at pop and ordered a vanilla milkshake and a strawberry milkshake and three burgers with fries. She looked over at me and came to our usual spot. She sat down across from me. We just kind of made eye contact for a little but it wasn't awkward or anything it was almost natural. "Hey juggie why'd you ask me to come?" She asked me.

"Nothing much just wanted to see you, see how you were holding up."

She looked at me like she didn't really believe me but  and I don't think I was lying but I'm not always telling the truth to myself. Anyways

"I'm good it wasn't that hard to get over when you have great friends to help you." She smiled at me.

"Well of course betts I love you so much,"

A/N sorry for the short chapter also thanks for everyone who is reading this hehe