My bedroom

Betty's pov
We walked to my house as the sun was setting. When we got home I opened the door and we went upstairs to my room. When we were younger he would come over all the time but he hadn't come over in a while. "Everything's the same as it was when we were younger" he said as he looked around my room. "Yeah I mean i still like it". He sat against my bed and leaned against the headboard of my bed while I sat with my legs crossed in front of him. I pulled out my laptop. "Hey we should work on our paper" I said. "Yeah that's true we need to turn it in soon." For a while we worked on our paper. I looked up out of the window and saw Archie and Veronica. They were making out on their bed half naked. Jughead looked over too see what I was looking at and saw. His eyes widened and he looked at me with worry on his face. "Hey Betty do you want me to go shut the blinds?" I nodded at him but before he could get up Archie looked over at us. I don't know what came over but I jumped on jughead lap and grabbed his face and kissed him. We kissed for like 3 minutes before I pulled away. I looked over and Archie had closed their blinds. I looked at jughead and just realized what I did. His eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily l. I blushed and my eyes widened to match his. I also realized the position we were in. I was straddling his lap and I could feel him. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me" I whispered. "It's fine" he said with a smirk on his face. I leaned in and we kissed again this time for way longer. I don't know how long it lasted but when we pulled away I was so giddy. While we were kissing I was grinding on him and I let out a little moan. I would usually be embarrassed by something like that but I didn't care at the moment I just kept on going. I kept grinding on him and he and I would occasionally let out little sounds of pleasure. I put my hands under his shirt feeling his abs and his mouth went down my mouth and onto my neck. He sucked, and kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. He kept on sucking and I was letting out moans. I tugged on the hem of his shirt telling him I wanted it off. He took of his shirt and I took mine off to. He stopped kissing me for a second to looked at me. I blushed but he just looked at me and smiled. " hey betts your so beautiful" I kissed him and then we stopped. It was late so he had to go home.

A/N sorry I haven't posted another chapter in so long I've been really busy with school work.