School

Betty's pov

After the party me and jughead got way closer. It was Monday and I hadn't seen Archie all weekend. I was surprised I didn't see him at the party. I walked to my locker before first period and Archie was standing there waiting for me. I took a deep breath and walked over to him. "What are you doing here" I said a little more bitterly than I intended. "I just wanted to tell you I still want to be friends with you. Your one of the most important people in my life and I can't afford to lose you, I'm so sorry I don't love you like that I really tried but I just can't I'm so sorry Betty." I just looked at him and pushed him away so I could get to my locker. I had promised myself that I wouldn't let myself forgive him so easily, he had hurt me and he deserved to know that, I don't want to just say "oh it's ok it's not your fault" and make him think that I was over it because I wasn't. Of course I was better but how could you heal from a crush that lasted almost a decade in two days. I just needed time. I finished putting everything I needed to in my locker and I turned around and saw jughead standing there. "Morning betts" "good morning juggie" we walked down the hall together because we had the same first period. It was time for lunch and me and jughead were sitting next to each other with Veronica across from me and Kevin next to her. I don't know where Archie was maybe he decided to sit with his jock friends today I thought. Lunch passed and we went to our classes I also had this period with jughead and Veronica and Archie. It was science. Me and Jughead sat next to each other and Veronica and Archie sat next to each other behind us. I was really tired so without think I just laid my head down on jugheads shoulder for a little bit. I wrapped my arms around his and hugged it pulling it to my chest. I didn't know why I was doing this all of a sudden it didn't feel weird just that I usually wasn't this touchy. He didn't seem bothered by it either so I kept doing it throughout the whole period. The bell rang and me and jughead separated Veronica caught up to me and grabbed me. "B WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" "What are you talking about?" " WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT I MEAN YOU AND JUGHEAD CUDDLING IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS," " Ronnie calm down why are you so crazy I was tired so I just leaned on his shoulder" "And was like wrapping your whole body around his arm" "was it that weird?" I said starting to wonder if it actually was like that" " OMG SWOON" I hit her in the arm and she just gave me a small glare. As I was walking out of school jughead ran up to me behind me and grabbed me and spun me around (I know jughead wouldn't really do this but it's cute so) I giggled and he put me down. "Hey wanna go to pops and grab a milkshake and some food" he smiled at me "sure that sounds like fun"