In my head

A/N sorry I haven't been updating!!!! I lost the password for my account for a while but I got it back. Sorry for the wait but expect some bughead fluff coming in the next couple chapters.

Betty's pov
He said he loved me. I don't know why I felt like this we always said that to each other since we were little. I didn't think much about it I guess. It was a school night so we decided we should start heading home. He would not let me walk home alone. Although it was still pretty early nights were getting longer so it was pretty dark even though it was only like 7:30. My school curfew was 9 but I didn't specify to my mom where I was so I didn't want to make her suspicious or anything. My had been getting a lot better lately. She calmed down a little more and we tried to understand each other as much as we could. After all she did try her best. Me and jughead walked into my neighborhood and he said goodbye. Just as he was about to walk away I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. It was a friendly gesture. Wasn't it? That night I lie in bed staring at the ceiling. Was I catching feelings? Surely not I had not even gotten over Archie yet. Or was I? I wasn't sure about anything. I was frustrated I didn't even understand my own feelings. But did he feel this way to? Maybe he did. I went over to my windowsill and sat down on the bench I had there. I looked over to see Archie there. This time I didn't close the blinds. I wasn't mad anymore. It wasn't his fault. Then there was a ding on my phone.

A-you ok?
B-yeah why?
A-oh nothing just wondering

I didn't text back. I just looked over and nodded.