3

Ever since I left josh's I haven't been able to stop thinking about what happened. It wasn't super intense or anything, basically all that happened was him teasingly grinding on me and kissing at my neck until I came in my pants.

I was very awkward afterwards, not really knowing what to do or say. Josh was very relaxed and chill. He drove me home about an hour later and ever since I've just been replaying it in my mind. While i ate lunch, at basket ball practice, while watching a movie with my family, it just won't stop.

His lips are all over my neck, his hands roaming my chest and stomach while he ruts his hips into mine. I'm clinging to him, clinging. I'm whining and moaning quietly, biting my arm to try and muffle anything that comes out of my mouth.

"You're so hot, fuck, let me hear you." Josh groaned in my ear, moving my arm away. I moaned, squirming slightly. I gasped, arching my back when his hands found their way to my nipples, he knows they're sensitive after his little game in the bathroom.

"Uh gosh oh my.." I faltered not being able to form any further words. I was trembling, my hips grinding back into his involuntarily. He groaned lowly, biting into the side of my neck. I hissed slightly but moaned. Slowly things get distant and-

Suddenly I'm awake, unaware of what's going on apart from the throbbing between my clenched thighs. I groan and roll onto my stomach, cupping myself with both hands. "Get out of my head." I whine quietly into my pillow.

I roll over to look at the clock, not missing how my shirt sticks to the sweat on my back. I flop down and whine. I don't want to deal with this at four in the morning. I gotta get up for basketball practice in two hours.

I try to ignore it for the longest time, which was only really like twenty minutes before giving in and shimming out of my shorts. My hand curls around myself and I let out a breath. My mind wanders back to Josh, I fantasize about him, pretend my hand is his, picture him without clothes and doing other sinful acts to me.

I think about how he growled lowly in my ear when he came earlier and how his hips sputtered. "Uh." I moan, bucking my hips up into my hand before cover my mouth with the other. I don't want to wake anyone but the thought is kind of exciting. What if I did wake someone?

I breathe heavily out of my nose. I imagine Josh slowly running his tongue over my slit while I used my thumb to complete the action. Suddenly my muscles tensed and I'm cumming for the second time within a twenty-four hour period. My moans are muffled by my hand which is clasped tightly over my mouth.

I let myself calm down, thinking about all the times I've told people I wasn't gay. My mom, brother, grandparents, friends, Josh. I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure masturbating to the thought of a guy who got you off earlier is classified as gay.

I lay there for another moment before sitting up and pulling my shorts back on. I get up and quickly trot my way to the bathroom down the hall to clean myself before going back to my room and flopping face first into my bed.

When it was time for practice I was in the zone, making every shot. We played a quick scrimmage game and I was doing really good in my opinion up until I saw him, Leaning against the entrance way of the gym. I faltered for a moment, almost losing the ball.

Quickly I pass the ball to another teammate, suddenly feeling nervous, I didn't want to mess up in front of him. He was watching me intensely, every time I glanced over his eyes instantly locked with mine.

I tripped over my own feet like a goof and fell into a teammate. "Sorry, man, i didn't mean to do that, you Okay?" I asked helping him up. "Yeah dude no worries." He says, waving his hand dismissively. I look back over at Josh who sends me his stupid little smirk.

"Alright I think that's enough for this morning. Hit the showers." Coach said. As much as I love basketball I'm relived that we're done. "Joseph." Coach calls out as I went to head to the locker room. I turn and walk over.

"Yeah Coach?" I asked, my hands resting at my hips as I tried to normalize my breathing from all the running. "Saturday's game is really important. I need you on top of your game." He says. I nod. "I know." I say.

"You just seemed a bit off today." He said. "Yeah, no, sorry just... distracted I guess." Willing my self not to look over at Josh. "I can't have you distracted on Saturday." He says. I nod. "Also when your passing do it with more force." He said picking up a ball.

"They way you passed it to your brother earlier isn't what we want that was just a little toss you did." He says, lightly throwing the ball into the air. I nodded. "You gotta do it fast, the fast it gets to your teammate means the less time there is for an opponent to intercept. Go stand over there." He said.

I nod and walk a little ways away from him. He passes the ball to me. "You see how I did that?" He asked. I nod, holding the ball with both hands. "Send it back." He said. I did as told. "Good, more though. Pretend you've got three guys on you and you gotta get rid of the ball as fast as possible, to a safe place." Coach said.

I nodded and dribbled the ball a bit before throwing the ball to him. "Yes, do it again." He said passing it back. I did. I did it again and again until he was satisfied with the outcome. "There you go. Good hustle." He says patting my back and handing my the ball. "Thanks." I whisper before heading towards the locker room, dropping the ball In my hands into the bin as I pass it.

I see josh push off the walls and follow me. By now everyone else is gone. He shuts the door behind him and walks over as I grab my water bottle. "you're pretty good." He says. "Im the captain." I said. "Don't get cocky now." He says walking towards me.

"I gotta shower." I whispered. "So shower." He says, staring me right in the eye. I exhale shakily and begin pulling my Jersey over my head. He watches me like a hawk, I'm his prey. He frowns a bit and turns my head to the side, examining my neck.

"I could have sworn I left a bunch of pretty marks here yesterday." He says. "I uh.. used my mom's makeup." I said. He chuckled in amusement. "Awee baby Tyler scared to get caught with some hickies?" He asked. "Shut up." I whispered.

He shook his head and leaned down kissing my chest, slowly inching downward. I gasped and threw my head back when his lips latched onto my nipple. His hand traveling down my stomach to rest at the waistband of my shorts.

"No, jo-osh." I said shakily, trying to push him away. "Hm?" He hummed around my nipple. " Not right now." I whispered. "Why?" He asked pulling back and standing up. "Cause I just came a few hours ago.. and were at school! Anyone could walk in and see!" I said.

"What do you mean you 'came a few hours ago'? Why?" He asked. "I woke up and I was hard and it wouldn't go away so I... y'know." I said making a jerking off motion with my hand. He smirked. "You woke up hard? What were you dreaming about?" He asked.

"Josh." I whined. His arms sneaked around my waist and he pulled me closer. "Tell me." He whispered, mouthing at my jaw line. "You." I whispered, giving in and letting him back me up against the wall.

"Mm, must have enjoyed yourself yesterday then huh?" He asked. I nod, tilting my head more to give him more acess. "I'd give anything to strip you down and fuck you against this wall right now." He said. I moaned quietly. "But what if someone came in?" I asked. "What if someone did?" He asked.

I moaned again. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine before pulling away completely, leaving me to slowly open my eyes. "Where are you going?" I asked as he walked away. "Right here. Go shower, pretty." He said, sitting down on the bench and going on his phone.