14

Josh: WHAT REALLY?

Tyler: yeah :)

Josh: and it went well???

Tyler: really well

Josh: that's awesome baby :D

Tyler: I miss you now though because she asked about you and I told her about how awesome and amazing you are now I really wanna cuddle you

Josh: aw you brag about me to your mom

Tyler: obviously you're amazing

Josh: you're so cute

Tyler: no u

Josh: you're cuter

Tyler: uno reverse card

Josh: damn ✊😩

Tyler: 😝

Josh: you cant say you're not cute then go do stuff like that baby

Tyler: okay okay ok im cute.

Tyler: but you're cuter.

Josh: nahh

Tyler: yahhh

Josh: I'll agree to disagree

Tyler: 🙄

Josh: 😘

Tyler: I'm getting tired so I'm gonna try to sleep but I'll message you as soon as I wake up

Josh: alright baby I'll talk to you later ❤

Tyler:❤

Josh smiled to himself and set his phone down on his night table. He got up and headed downstairs to get himself a snack before bed. He was rooting through the cupboards, listening to his parents laugh and chat in the living room with a few of their friends. He tried to ignore then though.

He found a bag of goldfish crackers and pulled them down. He looked over when his father walked into the room, stumbling a bit. He rolled his eyes and shook his head grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge before turning to go back upstairs.

His father stopped him though. He winced when he heard his name and sighed, turning to face him. "What?" He asked. "Come here." His father said. The man was clearly drunk, he still had a beer in his hand. "No." Josh replied.

His father barely huffed out a laugh. "Wheres that little boyfriend of yours you fucking queer?" He asked not giving Josh anytime before speaking again. "Did you fuck that up yet?" He asked. "No hes at home in bed. Hes tired." Josh replied. "Hmm... you're just saying that cause you dont want me to know you fucked up again." His father said.

Josh clenched his jaw. "You're so fucking pathetic." The man said. Josh shook his head and went to continue upstiars before he got too mad but then his father was grabbing his arm. "Where ya going you fucking peice of shit? I'm talking to you." His father said. That was it for Josh, he whipped around and nailed his father striaght in the jaw.

The man stumbled back but Josh wasnt done, shoving him to the ground and grabbing the front if his shirt, punching him repeatedly. Josh's mother got up from the living room when she heard the banging in the kitchen, quickly running out.