7

I was asleep when I received a text from Josh, it woke me. I groaned and rolled over to grab my phone.

Josh: you up?

Me: I am now

Josh: good

Me: why???

Josh: be there in 5

Me: josh no my family's asleep

Josh: well you better be quiet then huh?

Me: cant you wait til the morning?

Josh: I could.

Josh: I could also tell everybody your secret.

Me: you wont actually do that right? You're only saying that to get your way

Josh: no I'm not.

Me: yeah you are

Josh: I'm not. Wanna test me slut?

He sent a screenshot of an improvised tweet that basically stated I was gay and that I have in fact done stuff with Josh. I groaned quietly.

Me: please dont

Josh: you dont want me to then get up and get ready baby boy

I flushed a bit at the nickname but reluctantly got up and got dressed. I headed downstairs and slipped my shoes on. When Josh pulled up I went and got in his car. As soon as I closed the door he was speeding off, the tires squealing.

"Jesus fucking christ josh slow down!" I yelled holding onto that little handle thing by the top of the window. "Shut it." He replied. He looked and sounded angry. What the hell did I just get myself into?

When the car stopped I had no idea where we were but there wasnt another car in sight. He got out of the car, slamming his door shut before walking around to my side of the car. My door was thrown open and he unbuckled my seatbelt before dragging me out of the car.

The door was slammed shut again and i was thrown against it as he started kissing me, his hands on my waist pulling my lower half to his. My hands went to his chest and I pushed him back with some difficulty.

He stared at me with a harsh expression. I swallowed harshly, staring at him with scared eyes. His face softened a bit and he looked down at his hands. He released his grip and took a step back, looking away. "Sorry." He whispered.

When he looked back at me I hadn't moved a muscle. He sighed and walked back over, his hands settled back on my hips but much gentler. His forehead rested agaisnt my shoulder. "Sorry." He whispered again.

I let out a breath and slowly hugged him. He gently started to nip at my neck. His hands slipped under my shirt and found their way to my nipples. I let out a soft whine.

He continued to kiss at my neck, one hand toying with my right nipple while the other moved to my hips, pulling them agaisnt his again. He slowly ground his hips into mine. I let out a breath and closed my eyes, leaning my head back.

He slowed to a stop and just stood there, unmoving. I moved him back a bit to look at him, he was staring off into space. "Josh?.... is there something wrong?" I asked quietly. He moved his gaze to me but didn't answer.

I sighed softly, setting my hand atop of his on my waist. I turned us so that he was pressed to the car. He only stared at me. I lowered myself to my knees, unbuttoning his pants. He watched me patiently.

I pulled his pants and boxers down to rest just below his dick on his thighs. I took him into my hand, my tongue darting out to tease his slit. I looked up at him, meeting his gaze. He groaned, closing his eyes and tilting his head back.

I coated his length in spit, bobbing my head. His breath became uneven, his hands curling at his sides.  He quickly looked down when I deepthrosted him, my hands gripping his thighs. (Neon gravestones just came on lmao what is life) his hand threaded through my hair before gripping it.

He pushed my head down until my nose touched his lower abdomen. I looked up at him. He held me there for a second before letting go and letting me breathe. My tongue was back out, teasing him again. I could tell he was trying not to whine and squirm. He probably hated the fact that I was in control right now and not him.

I went back to sucking him off. He didnt last long, a small whine passing his lips as he came in my mouth. I kept going until he pushed me away, whining again at the sensitivity. I sat back on my knees, staring up at him.

I stood up when he made no movements and pulled his pants back up. We stared at each other for a moment before his gaze dropped to my crotch, I was hard but I wasnt going to say anything.

He reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me against him. He kissed me slowly, settling his thigh between mine. I whined softly into his mouth as his hands on my hips moved them against him.

He smirked a bit, knowing he was back in charge. I didnt care, I liked it better this way cause I didnt have to be the one to make decisions on what's happening. He just kept moving my hips against his thigh until I came, moaning with my hands gripping his hoodie.

When I calmed down I shivered a bit, the cold air of the night crawling across my skin. I was only in a tshirt. Josh noticed and pulled his hoodie over his head before letting me wear it. It was too big but it was warm so i didnt care. Also it smelled like him and that made me happy for some reason.

I leaned agaisnt him and he hugged me and he stared off at the stars. I was half asleep when he sighed. "I'll take you home." He said. I made a whiny sound, not wanting to move. The next thing I know hes picking me up and setting me in the car. He buckled me and shut the door. I was asleep before he even got in the car.