13

(Have this long ass chapter that's filled with smut and fluff and a bunch if other stuff mixed in since I havent updated this in 84 years :)

Me and Josh have been dating for a good two weeks now. We were at my house in my room. He had me pinned to the bed as he kissed me deeply and ran his hands over my skin. He moved to kiss at my neck, rolling his hips into mine. I let out a soft moan and tilted my head back.

The only clothes we had on were our boxers. My hands were in his hair, my hips moving up to meet his in a deep grind. "Mmm my God." I moaned as he bit into my skin. He smirked and placed a gentle kiss there before moving to kiss me again.

I gasped into his mouth when one of his hands played with my nipple. He smirked and started to move down my body, placing kisses to my chest and stomach. His fingers dipped under the waistband of my underwear and he went to pull them off when the front door could be heard opening and shutting.

He looked at me, confused. "Tyler?!" My moms voice called out. I sighed and let my head lol back agaisnt the bed with a soft curse. "What?" I called back, sitting up. "Come help me take the groceries in." She said. I sighed again, pressing my forehead to Josh's shoulder. "Yeah okay." I replied.

"I'll be right back." I said, getting up and pulling my previously shed clothes back on. Josh watched as I struggled to get my dick situated where my mom wouldnt be able to tell I had a boner. He then watched me trot out of the room.

"Who's shoes are in the porch?" My mom asked when I met her outside to help. "Oh uh.. just my friends. We were just um.. hanging out in my room." I said. "Oh okay." She said. With a few trips back and forth to my moms car and the kitchen I was done and jogging back up stairs.

Josh was just laying on my bed in his boxers still. I chuckled softly at him but shut the door and locked it before walking over. He reached his arms out to me and dropped his phone. I smiled and crawled up to straddle him. "Missed you." He whispered, pulling me down to kiss me.

"I was only gone like five minutes." I said. He hummed, running his hands up under my shirt. "Can we continue or??" He asked. "Well my moms downstairs putting groceries away." I said. "I guess you'll have to be quiet then." He said.

"I'm not really good at that." I replied, tilted my head back when be kissed at my neck again. He only chuckled as he pulled my shirt up over my head and tossed it to the floor again. He kissed me quickly before laying me down and continuing with what he started earlier.

He pulled off my pants and underwear and discarded them with my shirt before gripping my cock and slowly stroking me. I hummed softly. He swiped his thumb over my slit before pulling away. "Let me fuck your mouth." He said. I nodded as he took his boxers off and crawled back up onto the bed. He situated himself over my face and I opened my mouth.

He slowly slid in Before thrusting his hips. I moaned around him, reaching down to jerk myself off. He grunted softly and looked down at me. I stared back up at him with his cock still in my mouth. He grinned and continued.

When he pulled out he straddled me, running his hands up my sides before teasing my nipples again. I whined and arched my back. He leaned down to kiss me while he continued playing with my nipples. I whimpered into his mouth when he twisted them. He let go and gently ran his hands down my chest before sitting up.

He smirked at the state I was in, Panting, sweaty, my hair a mess, before he got off me and gripped my cock. I hummed. "Do you want to cum?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes please." I said.

"Do you think you're ready today or do you still wanna wait?" He asked. I looked up at him, he clearly wanted to go all the way, and I felt bad for making him wait but I shook my head. "Not yet." I whispered. "Okay. That's okay." He replied.