6

I didnt see Josh again til school on Monday. I stared at him from down the hall. He was talking to someone, looking like he was telling a story of some kind. He glanced over at me and smirked slightly before continuing with his conversation.

I looked him up and down slowly, praying there was no one looking at me to see me do it. He looked good today, his Jean's and tight fitted tshirt making me wish we were alone in his room. He glanced at me again before giving a small wave to the guy he was talking to and waking towards me.

I internally panicked but didnt move.  He leaned agaisnt the wall and stared at me. He looked me up and down, similar to how I did to him earlier. "You up for doing something right now?" He asked, smirking a bit when I nodded frantically. "Well that's too bad ain't it?" He whispered.

I pouted and he chuckled and went to walk away. "Wait." I said running a bit to catch up with him. "Why not?" I asked. He shrugged. "Dont feel like it." He said. "W-what if I feel like it?" I asked. "Then go jack off." He said. My pout only deepened as we walked down the hall.

"That's not fair." I said. "Life isnt fair. Get over it." He said. I huffed to myself as the bell rang. He sat next to me in class. I stared at him for a few seconds before accepting he wasnt gonna agree to anything right now and rested my chin in my hand.

Halfway through class he gripped the front of my pants, I jumped a bit, hitting my knee on the desk as he chuckled beside me. "Are you okay Tyler?" The teacher asked. I nodded before looking at Josh. "What?" He asked, pressing down on his hand.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I willed myself to keep any sounds at bay. He smirked and started palming me. I took a shaky breath and tried to focus on the work in front of me.

I heard a zipped and looked down to see Josh reaching into my Jean's. I looked at him with wide eyes, he pretended not to know what he was doing and stared at his work. He pulled my dick out of my underwear. I swallowed thickly, glancing around to see if anyone noticed.

He gripped me and slowly moved his hand. I bit my lip letting my eyes slip shut. He thumbed at my slit and I almost groaned, instead I leant forward, resting my head in my arms.

He smirked and speed up his movements, my hips bucked up slightly a small grunt leaving my lips. He sped up his hand, keeping a steady pace up until the point I almost started sobbing before he slowed down again.

I took a few shaky breaths, as his movements became teasingly slow. I wanted to start begging for him to let me cum but I knew we were in class so I couldnt. I tried to grab his wrist but he sped up again.

I whined softly, hoping no one heard. I bit into the sleeve of my sweater It didnt take long for me to cum. I bit into my arm and squeezed my eyes shut. Josh chuckled and pulled his hand away. 

I sat for a few min trying to get my breathing back to normal before Josh nudged my arm. "Put your dick away, teachers passing worksheets out." He whispered with a quiet laugh. I quickly fumbled to do so. I squeaked once I zipped my Jean's and bit my lip harshly as the teacher set a piece of paper on both me and Josh's desk.

I held my breath until she went back up the front. I groaned then, cupping myself. "What?" Josh asked. "I zipped my dick." I whined. He tried to stifle a laugh. "Dont laugh it hurts." I whined again shoving my face in his shoulder.

He chuckled and placed his hand on my thigh, gently rubbing it. "You'll be fine, it's not gonna kill you." He said. "I think it might." I said. He only laughed again and shook his head. He picked up his pencil and started focusing on his work while I continued to whine about my dick hurting.

(Yall I'm hungry but theres still a half hour till lunch save me. ... and yes I wrote this during class leave me alone.)