4

This week has been crazy. Josh is always pulling me aside in the hallways or making me ditch to go to his house. He'll usually just palm me until I cum in my pants then leave me standing in some empty room or bathroom. Sometimes he'll just tease me and leave me hanging.

It's torture really but maybe I like it. It's also been hell trying to hide my hickies from my mom. It's Saturday now. The big game is tonight. Im with Josh right now, at his house. He messaged me earlier this morning and told me to come over.

He had pulled me upstairs to his room immediately and locked the door. "You got a challenge today." He whispered against my lips. I hummed. "Be quiet... family is home." He said. I nod. "Ill try." I whispered as he moved down to my neck.

He walked me backwards, pushing me down on the bed before quickly removing my shirt. I leaned back on my elbows as I watched him move down my chest. He moved back up and kissed my nipples, I immediately slapped a hand over my mouth.

He chuckled lightly, his hands gripping my thighs to pull me closer. I let my elbows drop and laid flat on my back. "Can i take your pants off today?" He asked. I thought for a moment before nodding. He smiled and started unbuttoning them.

Once they were off he threw them to the floor with my shirt and picked up my thighs again. He gently ran his fingertips up my side's a few times before playing with my nipples again.

A quiet moan left my lips and I pressed my Hand harder over my mouth. My head tilted back. When he pulled away i was breathing heavily out of my nose. He smirked at me before moving my hand and kissing me. I felt a little exposed and nervous though.

When he pulled back he just stared at me for a moment. "What's wrong?" He finally asked. "I don't know." I whispered. "Tell me." He said. "Well you're fully dressed and well.. im kinda.. not." I said.

He sat back and took his shirt off immediately, leaving me to stare up at him like he was some kind of god and in my eyes he is. He's a lot more in shape than me, he must work out a lot. I watched him stand up and unbutton his jeans, letting them pool at his ankles before he stepped out of them.

"Better?" He asked. I nodded, staring at him in awe. "Cause I can take my boxers off too if you want." He said, hands alrerady gripping the waistband. My mouth went dry as I stared at him. He smirked and slowly began pulling them down. He stopped right before anything was revealed.

I held my breath, waiting. I was kinda disappointed when he laughed and pulled them back up before climbing onto the bed. "You look sad." He said. I looked away. "You want me to take them off?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged.

"I can if you really want." He said, standing back up. I watched him carefully, swallowing hard. He slowly pulled them down, letting them pool at his ankles and all I can think is, 'holy crap I'm gay.'

My jaw Is hung open slightly as I stare at him. He smirks as I press my thighs together and grip the sheets I my fists. He crawls onto the bed and pushes me to lay on my back. He leant down, kissing my neck.

"Now, I think it's only fair that you take your boxers off too." He whispered, nipping at my sweet spot. "Okay." I breathed out shakily, still trying to process that there was a very attractive, naked boy on top of me right now.

"Really?" He asked, sitting back. I nodded. He smirked before carefully removing my boxers. He stared for a moment before picking up my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist. "Your body is gorgeous." He whispered.

I felt my face heat and looked away. He kissed my chest, moving down. I was shaking as he gripped me and slowly started to Jack me off. I moaned queitly. "Shh." He chuckled.

His thumb moved to massage my slit and my jaw fell slack. "Oh my god." He breathed out shakily, my fists death gripping the sheets of josh's bed. He smirked. "Mm mmmm mmm oh my-" I whined, gasping and panting at the sensitivity.

I turned onto my side trying to get away but his hand followed. I whimpered out little whines as he forced me to lay on my back again. My back arched as he sped up his movements. I tried to grabbed his arm to pull him away but he grabbed my wrists with his free hand and held them against my chest.

"Quiet down." He whispered. I let out a few more quiet moans before he pulled his hands away and let me breathe for a second. I was panting as he started to jerk himself off, my arms falling to my sides.

He stared at me, biting his lip to keep himself quiet. I swallowed thickly and stared back. He continued to jack himself off while starting to jack me off again. I started moaning again. "Look at you, trying so hard to stay quiet but you can't. Can you?" He asked.

I whimpered pathetically and draped one of my arms over my eyes. I was squirming around the bed, whining and letting out tiny little moans. "Look at my little gay boy huh? My little slut. You've never been touched like this have you?" He asked. I shook my head, moving my arm down to bite into it.

He thumbed at my slit again making me whine and buck my hips up. He leaned down, sucking hickies onto my chest. My eyes were squeezed shut and I was biting into my hand so hard I was sure there was gonna be a bruise later.

I let out a strangled sounding moan when I came. Josh smirked and sat back, still stroking himself. I laid there for a moment, breathing heavily. "Tyler?" He asked. I hummed.  "Want my cum?" He asked. I propped myself up in my elbows to look at him.

"You mean like... in my mouth?" I asked. He nodded with a grin. "Okay." I breathed. "Get on your knees, on the floor." He said I nodded and did so. He stood in front of me, brushing the hair off my forehead with his free hand before gripping it roughly.

"Stick your tongue out." He whispered, clearly getting close. Again, I did so. He pulled my head closer to his dick and rubbed the head of his cock on my tongue. He came then, groaning lowly. I stared up at him, watching him tilt his head back as I tasted him.

Without him telling me to I wrapped my lips around him and sucked gently. He looked down at me, let out a breathy laugh. "Good boy." He whispered as I pulled away and swallowed. We sat there for a moment, staring at each other.

"Josh come here!" A voice suddenly yelled after a few minutes of silence. I jumped slightly. "What?!" Josh yelled back. "Come here!" The voice yelled again. Josh groaned and went about getting dressed before walking over to me and setting his hand out.

"Come on get up." He said softly. I allowed him to help me stand then picked up my boxers. "Hey wait, come here." He said. I walked over to him, watching as he grabbed some Kleenex and wiped the cum off my stomach before throwing the tissue out.

He met my gaze and I blushed, looking at the floor. "Get dressed." He said. I nodded and quickly pulled on my clothes before following him downstairs. We went to the kitchen where a lady stood washing dishes. "What?" Josh asked as he walked into the room.

"Go pick up your sister from her friends." The woman spoke. Josh rolled his eyes and turned to walk away. The woman looked over and saw me. "Oh hello." She said. "Hello ma'am." I said. "I'm Josh's mom,  and who might you be?" She asked.

"My names Tyler." I replied. "Its nice to meet you Tyler, are you a friend of joshs?" She asked. "Its nice to meet you too.. um..." I trailed of blushing. "Hes not my friend, just someone from school. Come on Tyler." Josh but in, grabbing my arm and dragging me away. I waved goodbye to his mom as he did so.

(People were requesting an update for this merry Christmas you horny bastards... love you😘)