She Stands

"Not save from what?" I asked... he didn't answer he just looked at the sky and pointed to a dark cloud, "Maliel, a fallen angel." He said quietly. "And?" I asked.

He twiddled with his thumb, "Lucifer wanted me to..." he said. "What date her, mate with her" I said sarcastically. He shook his head "not exactly"

He zapped himself away and I lost my mind "what the hell man" I walked back in forth before he came back with Dean and Sam. "What the hell, you as..." I yelled before being interrupted by Dean, "Ally, we gotta hide you..." he yelled

"What why.. I can fight for my self." I protested "She kinda hates you, because of Cas... you know what we will explain it later." Sam murmured. "She and Cas had... a... thing" Dean said fast.

"A thing?" I asked confused, but I quickly answered my own question, " Oh" I said in a mocking tone, wiggling my brows.

"This is not a moment to joke Ally." I heard a deep voice say... I recognized it. "Father. I'm sorry" I mumbled

I asked "so what else do we know about her" everyone looked down. "She will go into the kin of the one she had loved, and she shall kill them from the inside out, with the fires of hell." Cas quoted solemnly.

"And that's me... no I'm... how... when" I stumbled my words.

"And she shall be taken on the first holy day of the most evil year, and shall only be killed by the the son of her fellow fallen brother, whom is the bringer of light" Jack looked down at his feet. He knew that he may have to kill you and though you haven't know him long you were pretty close friends, even family.

"So your going to kill me..." I whispered. He looked at Cas looking for an answer, but when he got none he turned to Dean. "Well Sam and I were supposed to kill each other in the battle of the Apocalypse. We didn't" Dean argued, I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah okay" I simpered weakly trying to convince myself... it Wasn't working.

Jack's POV

I was worried... I didn't want to kill Ally she was my best friend.

The only other nephilim I had ever met.

Time skip to random motel

I paced the room while Sam looked on his iPad for any sort of info on Maliel. While Castiel began talking to Ally, I over heard the conversation.

"This is why?" Ally asked timidly, Castiel nodded and explained "I thought if you were away from us on your own... the chain of events wouldn't happen."

SAM yelled "hey I got... well.... something"

Back to ally's POV
Everyone gathered around, Sam talked "it isn't much but until she gets her special vessel she stays in people who mirror/opposite her,"

Dean asked "So someone with, what's the opposite of blue eyes, and brown hair"

Sam's eyes lit up, "blonde, brown eyes... no freckles, tall..." I jokingly said "you calling me short, Sasquatch" your 5' foot tall soul was crushed.

"Ally, did you never learn timing" Dean said jokingly "nope" I said popping the p.

"Ok well let's start with were is she, what type of weather do you dislike." Castiel asked. "Not a big fan of heat, and I have grown to dislike the Egyptian gods so... Egypt." I questioned myself.

Sam shrugged there is a lot of angelic signs going on in Egypt, um... two men eyes burned out after a karaoke party... oh wow... umm." Sam stuttered on "let's never go to a bar that has a karaoke machine ever again."

"What why?" Dean questioned Sam  turned his IPad over to Dean   "Oh yep I agree" Dean gagged seeing the picture of the gone wrong karaoke party.

"Well, Egypt here we come..." I said annoyed.  "Wait, do we have to take and airplane" Dean shuttered.

"No, I can fly us there" Cas said.

"Ugh" the brothers gasped in annoyance. "Let's get it over with."

Zip zap tip tap

"This doesn't look like Egypt" Jack pointed out innocently.

"Nope not even a little bit." I whispered