What a lil' beach

smut warning ⚠️ just skip this if you don't like it not really important to story line.. I feel gross but it was requested.

Jack POV
She ran out of the water, her wet hair rolled down her back. Holy chuck I loved her.

"We should get dinner, like a normal couple, to a fancy restaurant " I said quietly to Ally. She nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I'll go get ready" she said happily. Giggling while she walked to the bathroom.

I smiled and ran to my closet and changed into a nice suit-thingy. I looked to the small velvet box in my suitcase. I grabbed it and threw it in my pocket.

I walked out of my room to see ally in a skin tight black dress, it had a v line neck and was open back.

"What?" She asked as I looked at her.

"Nothing" I said clutching the ring in my pocket. Everyone had given up hope on her, but I haven't. I still wanted a life with her, I knew it was kinda quick, at only a year, but I didn't care.

"Well let's go" she laughed pulling me into the uber I had Dean order for me cause I couldn't figure out how to order.

She started mumbling along to a song.

We arrived to the restaurant and took our seats.

I started the conversation awkwardly, "so random question, marriage yay or nay"

"Before the Maliel stuff the answer would have been yes, but I'm gonna die so is there really a point" she said sadly. My heart dropped.  "But... big But, if by some miracle I make it then yeah marriage" I perked up a little.

Our food came, and we chowed down, "have I ever told you your cute when you eat" I laughed

"Jack, Stop" she laughed.

We finished and I paid for the meal, slightly disappointed that I could propose. My phone started ringing, "did she say yes" Cas asked over the phone, "I didn't ask" I whispered.

"What?"

"I'll talk to you later" I said loudly.

"Hey Ally" I said grabbing her arm.

"Yeah what's up" she smiled.

I pulled her in to a kiss, her hands ran through my hair and down my neck.

"Let's take this back to the room" she mumbled through kisses.

I nodded

Flash forward  ⚠️ (skip here if you don't like smut)

We continued kissing in the room. I moved down her neck and reached her collarbone, which received a soft moan. Which really turned me on. I moved up to her ear, "jump" I whispered while nibbling on her ear.

She jumped wrapping her legs around my torso, I tore off her dress revealing her matching lace undergarments. I moved my hand down to her chest.

"Jack" she moaned.

She grabbed my hand and moved it down to her lower area. I pushed down through her lacy underwear, "Jack" she yelled.

I tore off her under garments and inserted two fingers, which received a scream of pleasure, "faster" she yelled, bucking her hips toward me.

"I'm gonna... I'm close" she yelled. I replaced my fingers with my tongue and licked around, causing her to explode.

She screamed in pleasure. "Where did you learn this"

"I'm not done yet." I said harshly.

I ripped off my clothes and threw her gently on the bed.

She giggled.

I positioned my self to insert. I teased her a bit by missing her entrance. "What are you waiting for" she yelled.

I smiled and banged into her, she screamed loudly. "Oh, baby... fūck...faster" I went at an unhuman pace.

"Ally,I'm close" I said slightly twitching.

She clenched around me and exploded again. I kept going causing her to moan, and yell.

I soon reached my limit. And exploded. I collapsed on her.

"That was great" she said.

"I know" I laughed leaning over to kiss her forehead.

"Good night" I whispered.

I need my bible...