The Exorism of Ally Novak

Maliel/Ally POV

"Hey, pretty lady" the man sitting at the bar stool next to me said.

"Mali, My name is Mali" I said holding out my fair hand.

"Alex, the name's Alexander" (teeheee) the man said grabbing my hand.

We continued talking, I could hear Ally screaming from the inside of my head. I could feel her sadness, anguish, and angry.

"Hey, let's go back to my room" Alex said drunkenly.

"Ok" I grabbed his hand following him back to the small hallway leading to an apartment room. The door was a bright blue, with white accents very ikea ish. I again could hear hitting on the inside of my head.

I pushed Alex on to the bed and push off his leather jacket. I ran my hands over his chest landing over his heart, I pushed down on it slightly. Then I pulled my hand back, jabbing it into his chest pulling out his heart.

His blue eyes filled with betrayal, than he fell.

I observed the heart which I held in my hand. Blood gushed out the sides. I raised it to my mouth and bit down blood rolled down my cheek.

Ally screamed from the inside, yelling, kicking, punching, crying for Jack.

I continued eating causing Ally to break down.

"Stop, Stop it I just want to see Jack, and Dean and Sam and my Dad" Ally cried.

Dean's PoV

I didn't particularly like Jack but seeing him like this was too much. He didn't leave his room and when he did he would break down saying, "I hear her she wants out, She wants me to help" and the water works would start up again.

I walked into his room with a piece of nougat, knowing he loved it. He was sitting under Ally's favorite blanket with a picture of her coddled in his hand. He just looked at it slightly stroking it with his thumb.

"I miss her" Jack said innocently looking at me, he usually didn't say much to me.

I walked towards him handing him the nougat, "I miss her too, but we doing everything we can, we are taking anything that could be Maliel and any sightings of Ally"

He breathed in looking at the nougat not saying anything, just staring at it. Tears streamed from his eyes again, "this is the kind Ally liked"

"Dean!" I heard Sam yell from the library.

I ran to the library , "what?"

"Ally, was spotted at a bar in New Orleans, with a guy who is... now dead. Heart pulled out and probably eaten" Sams voice faltered towards the end.

"Let's go then" I said.

"We can't leave Jack here , he isn't stable." Sam whispered, carful for Jack not to hear.

"Then we will take me" Jack said from behind the shelf. I jumped a little not knowing he was there.

"So back to America," Jack said clearly trying to keep himself together.

I nodded still feeling bad for the kid.

Flash to New Orleans {brought to you by my need for a nap}

Jack's POV

We walked into a small hotel room, with clothing and trash scattered on the floor. The bathroom shower was running.

Dean walked into the bathroom, holding her down, Sam recited a ritual.

I grabbed a robe and threw it over her, her eyes started bleeding a black substance as Sam continued speaking.

Then Maliel's screaming stopped.

"She is ok, she is gonna be okay." Dean sighed moving her to the bed.

I touched her face wiping off the black goo off her beautiful face.

Then she shot up breathing deeply.

I exhaled and held her tightly, she looked up at me with big eyes, smiling she said "I missed you."

I almost started crying right their. She wrapped her hands in my hair and pulled me closer.

I kissed her forehead, then lips.

"We will give you guys some alone time" Dean said looking to Sam smiling.

"I love you" I said kissing her.

Maliel was far from gone but this was still a win.