Halloween town

We walked slowly into the old castle. I scratched my head, slightly afraid that there was a bat in my hair. We walked farther into a the corridor.

A grand door was embellished with red rubies, Dean pushed the door open and pushed away some spider webs.

I coughed, as the ancient dust filled the air.

Sam started walking to a stand stashed by a book case. "There it's right there"

I ran over to the velvety black cape.

I smiled and looked to Dean who was looking at his finger nails like a teenage girl, bored.

Jokingly I grabbed the cape and threw it over my shoulders "lewkkk I'm Count Dracula and I vant to suck your blood" I said in a fake Romanian accent.

I tried to take off the cape. I struggled pulling the ends of the cape. "Help" I whispered

Sam and Dean ran to me pulling on the edges to get it off, "it's stuck" Sam yelled.

Back at the bunker

Ten hours and this god forsaken cape won't come off. We tried buttering it off, burning, and just pulling.

Two days later

We figured out the next clue but I still showered in the cape and sleeper in the cape and damnit it didn't budge even Cas and Jack tried and nope.. nata. The next clue was probably my favorite of all Sherlock Holmes pocket watch.

Three days later

Finally with the help of Rowena the cape finally came off.

Jack was on the phone with Dean since he was still to angry to talk to Cas and he needed information.

"Um, in this particular book they are called Dasins, can be killed with-haaaa" his voice raises in tone as I 'accidentally' touched his wing .

Dean spoke over the phone "You okay kiddo" I started laughing, I laughed so hard I could feel a six pack coming on.

Jack shot me a dirty look and sharply exhaled. He continued talking and I again 'accidentally' touched his wing twice.

He shot me his bitch face and cemented my feet to the ground. He looked at me and mouth 'gotcha asshole'

I rolled my eyes and sat on my heels, waiting to be realized.

I was there for a while