*insert British accent*

This chapter is long(er) so I finally actually put some time in this so please enjoy ....with love-Siobhan

"Planes..." Dean said scared.

"Can't we teleport?" Sam asked for his brother.

Cas shrugged and shook his head. "I can.. but it will be to hard on you to travel that distance."

I scratched my head and looked at the book just thrown upon me. I flipped through the pages and stopped on The book of Esther.  Continuing to look on the ripped pages.

"Here" I said pointing at the page "The gold infinitely shone and the rubies attracted the wise and through the sapphire you can see the seas... near but far" I read aloud

"I don't think they are talking about the actual crown... but the location" Cas said gravely.

"So by the seas... in Europe. Near to her home but still far enough away, the wise so wise men" i added

Jack nodded and smiled, he then almost yelling said "then we follow the sun as it sets" he practically jumped with excitement.

I nodded at all of them and laughed "Dean let's get you drunk"

He sorta smiled still in fear.

Time skip to plane

Deans PoV

No no no noNoNoNO ONlNoN. Not again.

I grabbed Sam's arm a looked at him "it turbulence.. get off me."He said batting his arm off of me.

Cas was looking out the window, Jack was asleep on Ally's shoulder. Ally was Cas's daughter so I obviously thought of her as my daughter as well.

She then looked at me "that's just slightly gay (authors note I total except the LGBT community this is just a joke)"

"Did you just read my mind" I asked semi annoyed. She nodded "yeah well you were really loud"

"I didn't know you could read minds" I asked. She shrugged "sometimes...rarely...almost never."

She laughed lightly then stopped when she saw jack almost wake up.

Time skip to Landing brought to you by the weird old man at fry's

I breathed in and out looking at Sam and Cas and praying to chuck all at once.

Jack was clearly scared and his eyes were slightly orange. Now I wasn't afraid of landing but of Jack blowing up the place.

We landed safely "welcome to London's hethrow airport" said the hot flight attendant.

I got off the plane and walked to a cab and from there out to the city... "it is beautiful" Ally said grabbing her phone and took a picture.

"Hey let's take the Chunnel" she said speaking in a faux British accent

"Chunnel?" Jack asked all innocently... evil bastard.

"England to Paris man" she said hitting his arm.

"Ok"

After the Chunnel in Paris

"Ugh... the city of Love" Ally said annoyed

"Is that bad" Sam said nudging her and Jack together

"Stop or I'll shoot you in the knee" Ally said quickly shooting Sam a look.

"Stop being violent" Jack said sarcastically.

"Ok let's start" I looked over at the car on my left, I broke into the car.

Sam sat in the back for once. And we drove across Europe.

We stopped in a small town in Italy I think.

"Ugh" I said falling on my bed. I felt Jack copy me.

"OOof" jack said.

Ally and Sam chuckled.

I fell asleep.

Ally PoV
I woke to slight snoring both dean and jack's.

Miss Jackson Miss Jackson Miss Jackson are you nasty are you nastyayayyay
My alarm rang.

Dean shot up ready to attack "what is this" he was disgusted by my Panicking little heart.

We again got in the car and a few hour later, bam Greece.

I smiled so big I open my Percy Jackson book and jumped in my backseat. And pointed out the window like a child... mount Olympus.

I shrieked "the gods...are up there"

Dean nodded "yeah, bunch of douchebags"

"Oh" I mouthed

We reached the shore just as the sun set.

It lead us to a dark cave.

I walked in carefully. When I saw it a small modest crown. I picked it up and felt around the inside when I saw a paper.

Dean grabbed the paper and read it "Death to who touches treasure of the Old. In the valley of wealth"

"It like damn doctor suess" he continued.

"well that ones easy ark of the covenant" Sam said

"God, this is gonna take forever"