Jack-Attack

Jacks PoV

In the past few days me and Ally watched insane amounts of Shane Dawson, and she was now convinced that everyone is in something called the Matras... Matrex... Matrix? I don't remember the name....

I had grown a liking for her... in kinda a different way than Cas or Sam. My stomach feels bubbly inside when I see her, I can't think straight. I looked up what is may be on her computer, the word that came up was love.

"Whatcha lookin at" she laughed, jumping next to me on the bed. I tried to hide the computer screen but I was too slow. "Love... oOooO who's the lucky lady" she said while putting a chip in her mouth.

"Oh.. no one I saw it in a movie and just wondered what it was" I lied. She nodded and grabbed the computer from out of my lap.

Her brown hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing an oversized sweater with sleep shorts, the sweater was extra big because of how short she was. "Take a picture it last longer" she mumbled looking at the personality quiz sprawled across her computer.

"Oh, I am very sorry.. I blanked out." I said.

"Wanna try?" She held the computer over. I nodded and took it.

"What Disney princess character am I?" I questioned

"Just take it" she spat jokingly

I was Ariel?

I was about to tell her..,

"Cas!" I shouted

"They have found us..." he mumbled

"No, I like it here" Ally protested, and pouted.

"I can't leave anyway we have just have to wait it out." Cas mumbled

"You can't leave?" I questioned looking at Cas confused

"I was injured" he said gravely

"By who" Ally asked concerned.

"Just a low level demon... nothing serious I was caught by surprise." He said while grasping his arm, which was bleeding.

"This seems to happen a lot" Ally jokes while grabbing a bandage