Together at last

Castiels POV

My body was covered in cuts, and blood. Tears threatened my eyes, but I refused to let Maliel beat me.

"I hate doing this to you but I need her location" Maliel whispered in Enochian.

I shook my head. "No, I won't give up my friends, my family"

Her laugh turned to tears, "I tried,Cassie" she used a nickname that was between us, "I really didn't want to hurt you"

She looked to me "I loved you, I loved you more than anything"

I gasped, knowing what would come next, "desperate, you are so desperate"

Content with my last words I felt a jolt of pain run through my body.

It was black, completely dark, it was The Empty.

I was dead.

Ally POV

I was laying on the couch by Jack, snuggled into his grey sweatshirt. When a shrieking noise rang in my head.

The angel Castiel is dead, long live heaven. By the hands of the evil traitor Maliel he has been sent to Empty to stay in eternal rest.

Tears flowed out, Jack looked away from the movie and towards me "Are you...Are you okay"

I said nothing shaking on the ground.

"SAM, DEAN" Jack yelled, still trying to see what was wrong.

Dean came running in Sammy trailing.

"She just... she just freaked out" Jack said pointing to me.

"Hey kiddo what... what happened" Dean asked, he had a feeling of emptiness inside.

"Castie...Cast...Dad....he...he...is...he.....he's" I stuttered, I tried to finish but they already understood.

"No...no...no...no...no"Jack rubbed his face.

Dean kicked the wall then kneeled by my side, Sam comforted Jack.

All of the sudden, out of thin air, Castiels trench coat fell my feet. It was clean on the out side but spatters of blood were on the inside. A small note in black ink, was pinned to the inside,

GOTCHA