Cas in class

Cas PoV

Before he passed out, before he came back to hotel

Dead, they all were dead. I walked into the small class to see children slaughtered teachers dead on the floor. The room was almost painted red.

I saw one moving I ran over to her a young 12 year old girl with large brown eye and dark smooth skin, a beautiful child. "Are you ok" I ran to her

Her eyes glasses over as in a trance, "did you miss me Bumblebee" she said but not in her own voice

"Maliel, how could you do this these are children" I screamed.

The girl smiled and I felt pain in my arms, head... everywhere

"You left me and that girl should have been mine," the girl smiled, blood gushed out of her mouth. Tears slipped in her eyes. Maliel had left the girl was dead.

I fell to my knees the pain didn't even bother me, Ally my daughter she was next.

I flew to the hotel

Now

I woke up surrounded, Jack eying me down and Ally checking my pulse.

She seems startled when I woke, as if I had risen from the dead, though I had not died. Her faced looked much like Jesus friends.... but I'm getting off subject.

Jack wrapped his arm over her shoulder in a friendly way. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up slightly.

I sat up and buried my head in my hand, which had some dried blood still on it.

"Maliel, she killed a school of children, the whole school. I couldn't save any of them." I said, my voice raised louder and more intense "she slaughtered them and left them to bath in there own blood, thousand just to mock me, to prove a point."

Ally looked to Jack with need, he some what understood and grabbed a wash clothes, she cleaned my hand off and my bloody nose, I hit her hand away "stop." I said

"It wasn't your fault,Castiel" Jack said quietly.

"He is right dad" Ally whispered

"Cas you asshole did you do this we are at the school, did Maliel do this" i heard Dean pray.

"Sam and Dean are at the school now" I said running my hand through my hair.

Ally nodded "let's go, we can't stay here"

She grabbed a bag or two and grabbed Jack's wrist, she nodded to me signaling me to teleport us some where new.

I grabbed her and Jack's shoulder and teleported somewhere new.