The Beginning of the End

So this book is almost over and I'm writing a sequel more info coming soon
(Also jack in 14.6. He was so adorable)

Jack POV
Ring ring ring my alarm rang out.

"Hey" Ally said, trying to wake up.

"Good morning" I groggily whispered. Yawning I smiled "so that was... fun"

She laughed, "Yeah"

"Yeah" I said. She threw up the covers and sat up, her brown hair everywhere.

"I like your morning voice, it's hot" she laughed rolling out of bed and grabbing an oversized shirt to wear as a dress. I rolled out of bed too throwing on jeans and a T-shirt. She opened her mouth to say something then stopped suddenly. Her body began pulsating. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Ally?" I asked, she looked to me her eyes glazed over a dark green.

"1322 North Roland Ave, Toledo, Ohio" Maliel spoke darkly through Ally.

I grabbed her shoulders knowing she would wake up soon, Ally's eyes unglazed and she almost fell down. I caught her. "SAM, DEAN HURRY..." I yelled. They scurried in with Castiel, who helped me prop her up.

"What happened?" Dean asked, looking at Ally and me.

"Maliel, she gave us a location." Ally breathed out, almost coughing. Smiling lightly,hope returned to her eyes. "She... she wants to negotiate" She whispered, looking to me happily. I looked down and kissed her forehead.

"It's gonna be fine" I smiled. She nodded. "I'll be fine"

"1322 north roland ave, Toledo,Ohio." She recited, smiling at Castiel.

"Ok let's, let's go." Sam said happily.

I through on my jacket. Throwing the ring into my pocket.

All of us had built up our hopes. All our fears felt like they had disappeared. I placed my hand in my pocket, grasping at the velvet box. I smiled, looking down at my beautiful girlfriend. I wish I had know what would happen, I wish I would have given her the ring, I wish I had known.