*Spookay time*

(The beginning is a bit weird.)

Ally PoV
I woke up next to Jake, it was nice being warm in the morning. His eyes fluttered open, "hey babe" he said in a raspy voice.

He kissed my forehead and I giggled like a child. I rolled to grab some chapstick when bam... I felt a soft texture on my back. Jack's wings.

I rolled back to touch it, I softly placed my hand on it, immediately afterward a small moan came from jack.

I looked to him, his cheeks flushed red and I laughed like an insane person. "Wow buddy is there something you want to tell me" I said jokingly

"That felt... strange" he said, I again crunched up in laughter. He was still red in the face, I kissed his cheek. He smiled and grabbed my face kissed my nose. I scrunched up.

"Okay, enough lovey dovey moments for now I'm hungry" I said sarcastically.

I walked to the fridge and pulled out a sweet tea and a sandwich. I plopped down next to Dean at the table, Sam and Cas.

"Ok Dracula's cape..." Cas said, Dean glared at him

I coughed up my drink "excuse me"I said loudly.

"Don't tell Jack" Sam blurted out

"Why?"

"He may seem fine to you but he seemed pretty sick last night." Dean said sipping a beer, even though it was seven in the morning.

"What?" I whispered slightly confused since I was with him last night and didn't remember him getting up.

"He was up in the middle of the night just throwing up " he motioned to the trash can on the floor.

I tilted my head I sighed.

"I'll stay with him" I said softly.

Dean shook his head, "no he will be fine on his own."

I shrugged and smiled at jack as he walked out of the hallway. He looked down and sharply exhaled. He walked back to his room.

Sam grabbed a train ticket and threw it at me, I looked at it and it read

The Romanian Express   Moscow to Transylvanian country
Seat 4b  W128Y
departing at 12:10
Arriving at 4:50

"Was this the clue?" I asked wondering how they could get Dracula's cape out of that ticket.

Dean grabbed it and flipped it over. Pointing to a small writing on the back.

Dracula's Cape

"Oh" I silently whispered. Well that made sense.

Flash forward to 12:00

I may have snuck Jack with me when I teleported to the train. He was so persistent on going I felt bad.

Flash even farther forward, to Transylvania

I grabbed jack and practically threw him out of the train... gently of course.

He got in his own trolley and headed to the hotel before us.

The hotel was small and cozy... slightly to small for comfort. The possible idea that they could see that I smuggled jack along was scary... spooky even ;).

We left the hotel quickly. Heading to a large and old castle the bricks were slightly deteriorating. The glass was dark and molded. Vines grew up the sides.

Cas walked in slowly. He looked to his left and his right.

We walked slowly behind him when we heard a loud scream.

Cas was screaming bloody murder on the top of his lungs.

Some bats had flown in his hair, Dean looked annoyed and embarrassed, burying his head in his hands. I shook my head.

"Bats Castiel Bats" Dean said loudly.

He looked down "oh, yes sorry"