•2•

[Edited]

"Running away?!" He exclaims before taking a deep breath. "If you decide to run away, tell me. 

"Why?" I ask, he would probably try to stop me.

"Because, I'm coming with you." He says, surprising me.

"Ok... I will." I tell him.

•two weeks later•

I wake up to a loud sound and hear my parents fighting. I sigh climbing out of bed and taking a quick shower before changing into this.

I brush out my hair and put powder on my face before grabbing a few things I might need and as quietly as possible I sneak downstairs

"Where do you think your going?!" I hear from behind me just as I get to the door.

"To Lena's house?" I say turning around, but it comes out as more of a question.

"No your not." He says angrily, grabbing my arm and pulling me up the stairs. He pushes me into my room, causing my to fall and hit my side on my bed frame as he slams the door and locks it from the outside.

He really is stupid. I open my window and climb out onto the tree that is beside it and climb down, feeling a pain in my side. I lift my shirt to see a bruise already forming. Great.

I sneak to Lena's house.

"Charlie are you ok?" She gasps as soon as she opens the door. I wipe the tear streaks from my face and nod, going inside. "Are you sure?" She asks as we sit on her couch.

"I'm sure, my parents are fighting again, that's all." I smile at her and she nods.

We spend the rest of the day pigging out and watching movies and spending the day being crazy.

•That Night•

I wait for my parents to go to bed, knowing they fall asleep in minutes and are very deep sleepers. I go into Charles' room and wake him up.

"What?" He asks yawning, still half asleep.

"I'm running away, tonight. If your coming, be in my room in ten minutes." I tell him and leave the room as he continues yawning, and wipes his eyes.

Once I'm back into my room I change into this.

I grab my backpack from the closet, putting as much clothing as I can as well as some books, my charger, earphones, and a couple pairs of shoes

I grab my backpack from the closet, putting as much clothing as I can as well as some books, my charger, earphones, and a couple pairs of shoes. I put my makeup into a small bag and stuff that into my backpack as well.

I pull my hair into a messy bun just as my brother comes into my room wearing black joggers and a Nike jacket.

"Are you kidding me?" I whisper face palming.

"Whatever did you bring money?" I ask and he nods. "All my saved allowance from since I was six." He says smiling and I mentally high five him. "Me too, we should have a good amount." I say smiling as we climb out the window and sneak from our only home. I'm kind of sad but I can't do it anymore, I can't stay in that house.

When we get to the bus station we buy two tickets to LA, California. Which according to online it says it will take us nine hours and forty-five minutes. We climb on, getting comfy as the bus pulls off. I rest my head on Charles' shoulder and before long I drift off to sleep, feeling more comfortable here than at home. 

Sorry this chapter is short. I thought this was a good ending. But I'll go ahead and post another one tonight!!