•4•

[Edited]

Your POV

I post the picture of me and Charles that mom made us take a few years ago for school onto my Instagram in the Uber on the way to the motel. When we get to the motel Charles decides to shower and I change my clothes quickly since these are coffee stained now. 

I sit on one of the beds and stretch out, my back hurts from that bus

I sit on one of the beds and stretch out, my back hurts from that bus. All of a sudden my phone dings so I check it. It's a DM from Corbyn. Yayy!!

@corbynbesson

Hi!!

Um hiii

Can I have your
actual number??

Sure!! It's (***) ***-****

Thanks!!

By the time I finish texting him Charles is out if the shower and he's fully dressed. I swear I'm gonna strangle him. He's wearing ripped jeans, his vans, and an over-sized yellow t-shirt.

I quickly put some Mascara on and take my hair out of the bun and brush it.

It's still pretty early so Charles and I decide to go explore some. We go to a bunch of different places and take cute pictures.

•Time Skip•

It's now lunch time and after a few minutes we decide on Chipotle. Once we're done eating we decide to go the beach. It's a good thing I brought my swimsuit with me in my purse. What? You never know.

Once we get there I go to the bathroom they have there and change into my swimsuit.

We walk on the beach for a while until I see someone standing a little distance away

We walk on the beach for a while until I see someone standing a little distance away. He looks familiar, wait! That's....

Hope you enjoyed!!!
Next part coming out soon. If you have any suggestions pls comment. If you wanna be part of the story pls msg me letting me know!! 😍😘