•11•

[Unedited]

I wake up and roll over to get the sun from my eyes. I slowly open them and reach to the night stand and pick up my phone reading the time. 7:15. Might as well get up. I sit up and stretch, before slipping my feet to the floor and standing. The floors very cold. I decide to get dressed. I put on ripped jeans and one of Corbyn's hoodies I stole from him while I was at they're house. I also put on some black converse. I put my hair In a messy bun and put on mascara and then walked out of the bathroom. Charles was sitting on his bed fully dressed scrolling through his socials.
"Hey sis! Are you hungry? I figured we could get some breakfast." "Yeah, I'm hungry a little." We walk downstairs to the food area in the lobby. I get a oatmeal cup and some yogurt and mix them together. I spread that on a waffle. Charles got a waffle and covered it with syrup. Way too much syrup.... After we ate we went back up to the room and talked and watched TV for a while. Later I called Veronica and asked if she could come over. She said sure and was soon at our hotel room with Sawyer.

"So Charlie, what did you ask me over for?"

"Ronnie, you know as I told you that we only have so much money, and I was wondering if we could stay with you??"

"OF COURSE!!!"
She jumped up and hugged me.

"When will you be coming?"
She asked. "Can we move in tomorrow? I don't want to spend more money than we have on hotel bills." A laughed and so did she. "Thank you so much Ronnie."
"Of course." She said hugging me again. She then went to where Charles and Sawyer were playing. She hugged Charles, who then turned and hugged Sawyer.
After I hugged them both again and they left.

•11:00am•

Corbyn. Charlie

Hey.

Hey

So, I was wondering
if you wanted to
attend our pool
party?

Sure.
If the boys
said it's ok.

They did.
Be here around
1?

Yeah.
Bye bean.😘

Bye princess😘

End Of Conversation

After I finished texting Corbyn I told Charles and then went to get ready. I changed into a swimsuit.

I put on rippped jeans and Corbyn's hoodie that i was wearing earlier

I put on rippped jeans and Corbyn's hoodie that i was wearing earlier. I french brain my hair into twin braids. And then apply water proof mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick.

By the time I'm done its almost one so me and Charles go ahead and leave for the why dont we house. When we get there we just go straight inside and head to the backyard. Out back theres a table against the house and fairy lights everywhere. The table is covered in chips, fruit, sandwiches, and drinks. There's pool floaties everywhere. I look around. I recognize a few people. There's Logan Paul. He's holding Kong. I also see Corbyn's sister, Ashley. I look some more. On a unicorn floaty I recognize Isla, Svea, and Reese. (Jack, Jonah, and Zach's younger sisters)
They must have they're families in town. Thats all I can see who i know but there's many faces I don't recognize. I frown when I realize that I don't see my bean anywhere. Suddenly I feel arms around my waist as corbyn leans his head on my shoulder.
"Hi princess". "Hi bean" I say smiling and turning around. I give him a quick kiss. Then we go and sit beside each other on a blanket that's been laid on the grass. "it's nice to see you again bean. I missed you." "Missed me? You saw me last night" he says with a chuckle. "Yeah well i hate not being around you!" I say hugging him again. Then out of nowhere I felt my self being picked up and seconds later I'm engulfed in water. As I rise i turn to see Jonah and Charles laughing. I quickly think up a plan. I swim up to the edge and get out putting on my best mad face. I stomped into the house. I turn slightly to see Jonah and Charlie share they're "oh no" faces and then run after me...

I stomped into the bathroom and slam the door locking it. In seconds I hear them shaking the door handle. "Charlie please come out!" "Char Char please?" I knew that was Charles. We call each other Char Char when we're sorry. I grab two bottles of hand soap and unlock the door and stand on the toilet. When they run in I dump a bottle on each of they're heads and run to the back yard and hide behind corbyn. "BEAN HIDE ME!!" "What?" They both come tunning out covered in soap head to toe and it's all bubbly cause they were wet. "Oh" corbyn grabs my hand and we run through the gate in the fence.

We go to the tree that leads to his bedroom window and climb up and into his room. He locks the
door. "turn around please bean" he turns around. I change my pants into a pair of jeans I left over here and a different one of his hoodies. I then change my shoes into the ones i left. "ok you can turn back around" I put the clothes in a hamper and we climb back out the window.

We decide to walk to the beach that's only a mile away. So we start walking hand in hand. "What do you wanna talk about?" He asks.

"I don't know."

"How about we play 20 questions"

"Sure I guess. I'll go first. Have you ever had a pet, and if so what was it's name?"

"Um I had a turtle named Maria and a dog named Lunar"
(IDK LOL)

"Cool. Ok your turn"
"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No. What's your favorite season?"

"Summer. Will you be my girlfriend?"
(A/N I chose the season they met since I couldn't find out what his actual fave season is)

I stop, making him stop, Beacause we're holding hands.
He turns towards me.
"Yes"
He kisses me and after a while i pull away and we continue our walk to the beach.

____________________________________

              __________________
____________________________________

A/N

I hope you liked this. Next chapter......... actual..... DRAMA!!!!
But anyway I hope you enjoyed.

{Word count 1079}