•5•

[Edited]

Wait..is that...its Corbyn!!

He's sitting with four other guys sitting in the sand, but Corbyns standing with his back to me. They look like theyre playing charades. I quietly sneak up on him, all the guys noticing and looking at me weirdly. Once I'm close enough I run and scream "ATTACK OF DA COFFEE MONSTA" in a deep voice as I jump on his back, scaring him. He screams and slams me on the sand, turning and putting a knee on my stomach. Ok, that hurt. Once he realizes its me his eyes go wide and he moves away from me. "Sorry Charlie." He stutters helping me up. "Its alright Corbyn." I smile even though it hurts really badly. He helps me up and hugs me, his hand touching my bruise causing me to flinch. He notices, of course he does.

"Whats wrong?" He furrows his eyebrows looking down at me noticing the bruise. "What happened?!" He asks worriedly. "I fell, don't worry about it." I smile and he looks at me unsurely but I can tell he doesn't wanna push.

"Well umm, Charlie this is my umm...band. Guys this is Charlie." He turns to them. "Hi Charlie." They all say and smile in sync. "This is Jack, Daniel, Jonah, and Zach." He points to each one. Charles finally makes his way over and says hi to everyone and introduces himself. All of a sudden Zach..thats his name right? Zach gasps and looks at Corbyn. "Is this the girl you were stal-" he gets cut off by..Daniel..putting a hand over his mouth and Corbyn punching his arm. I raise my eyebrows.

"So.... What were y'all up to before I ..... Interupted" "Playing charades..wanna join?" Jack asks and we nod, sitting down. A girl runs over holding a baby, handing the baby to Jack as she sits and drinks from a water bottle. "This is Jacks girlfriend Gabbie and his daughter Lavender." Corbyn points out and I nod.

We play for almost an hour, im so bad at this game it sucks. I didn't guess any until Daniel pointed at his teeth and made a scared face. I yelled "DENTIST!" and got so happy when I was right that everyone started laughing at me. I decide to make them all guess Lady and The Tramp.

I get on the ground and crawl around panting. They look at me like I'm crazy. Of course.

I sit up and close my eyes acting like I'm eating spaghetti and then open my eyes suddenly, look both ways, and act like I'm kissing.

"THAT DOG MOVIE!" Charles yells and I roll my eyes. "Dude, its totally Lady and The Tramp." Corbyn says like its obvious and Charles sighs as everyone else laughs. I laugh also but because that was so weird and sit back in my spot as Corbyn stands up.

Corbyn's  POV

Ok my turn..this is my chance to tell Charlie I like her. Yea I know, I met her today. I should have learned my lesson with Christina but I really like her.

I walk up to the open area of the circle.

I take a deep breath and then start. I point to myself and at Charlie, then ai act like I'm shooting an arrow in the air. I wait a second and fall, holding my hands over my heart and looking as lovesick as I can.

"YOU GOT SHOT BY CUPIDS ARROW NOW YOU LIKE ME!!" She screams and then a look of realization comes over her face and she looks down in thought. "You like me." She whispers and I sit up looking at her worried she doesn't feel the same. She slowly stands up and I do too, scared. 

She walks over and stands in front of me looking at her hands as she twiddles her thumbs."I like you too Corbyn." She smiles and I smile too.

I put my hand on her chin making her look up. I look into her eyes and lean in, kissing her. She immediately kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck smiling into the kiss. Suddenly o hear screaming and Charlie is being ripped away from me. Charles drags her across the beach frantically. "Whats going on?" I ask everyone but they all look just as confused and concerned. He drags her into a car, not even letting her get dressed. I pull out my phone. "What are you doing?" Jonah asks. "Seeing whats going on." I say walking down the beach.

Coffee Shop Cutie😉

Hey charlie, is
everything ok?

Not really:( 

Can you tell me?

Later.. Rn its just..

Just what?

Its just too hard.

Ok, just..promise me
whatever it is you'll
be careful and let
me know if
something
bad happens..

I promise

Ok, bye

Beautiful

:)...

Bye handsome😊

I will find out whats wrong, I swear if whatever this is hurts her...gosh I just met her but...I feel like I should protect her. I'm falling...hard.

Thanks for readinggggg

Vote comment and follow plzzz😊😛