•7•

[Unedited]

I wake up the next morning and get dressed

Outfit and hair

Shoes

No makeup

No makeup.
Then me and Charles head to Starbucks and get two iced coffees. Jonah was there, he came up to us and said hi. We talked for a couple hours and then he asked if we want to go to they're house, we said sure! In the car we decided it would be a surprise. When we got there I climbed the drain pipe to the small roof area outside Corbyn's window. Jonah went inside and opened the window. Charles went inside with him.

Corbyn's POV

Jonah has been gone a while. I text him and 5 minuets later he answers saying that he's on his way and they were real busy. I decide to make a sandwich when I hear the front door open. I run over to get my coffee from Jonah and Charles is with him.

Corbyn- Dude!! Hey where's Charlie??

Charles- She stayed at the hotel. She said she was feeling sick.

Corbyn- Ohhh. Maybe I should go and hang out with her there!

We then all hear a thump from upstairs.

Daniel- ILL GO!!!

He heads up the stairs.

Charlie POV

I did as we planned. I crawled through the window and found a book. I dropped it on the ground so the boys would be suspicious. Daniel comes walking through the door. Shock on his face. I shoosh him.
(Whispering)
Charlie- shhhh! I'm surprising Corbyn!!

Daniel- oh, ok!!

He grabs a book and drops it in the ground screaming then sits on the bed holding in a laugh. Next Jack runs in. We explain. He does same as Daniel. Drops a book, screams , and holds in a laugh. Next in runs Zach and Jonah at same time. Once they come in Jonah grabs two books throwing one down seconds after the other and telling Zach to scream. He does. I guess Jonah explained on way up. Then up comes Charles. I wonder why Corbyn waited till last?
Anyway. Now all the guys decided to add to the prank. They got some fake blood, idk why but they had fake blood left over from another prank. (😂😂)
They all laid in the floor and I covered then in blood. I then took off my shoes and put fake blood on my feet. Then I walked from Jonah's room (pretend they have they're own rooms)
To Corbyn's room I spelled my initials in fake blood on the floor and then hid in the closet. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. And held in a laugh. I hoped the guys could do the same.