C H A P T E R 7

"Ebony meet Alessandro and Lorenzo, Alex and Enzo for short" Max said introducing Ebony to them.

The pair were oddly beautiful, Alessandro had blue smouldering eyes that could freeze you on the spot if you looked at them too deeply, as per usual his hair was unnaturally blond, the roots of his brown hair were beginning to show meaning it was dyed, but nevertheless he was a good looking guy; he was the same height as Max but with a slightly smaller build than him. Lorenzo was the complete opposite, his dark brown hair could possibly be mistaken for black, however his eyes were the ones that drew you in, hazel with specks of gold, his build was large and broad, this also meant that he towered over Ebony.

"So which one of you is which?" The one with the dark brown hair steps forward and introduced himself, "I'm Lorenzo but you can call me.. anytime", he offered his hand and instead of shaking it Ebony just high fives him.

I'm good thanks" Ebony said, trying her best not to come off as rude.

"And I'm guessing you're Alessandro" she said while looking up at him and smiling.

"Hey, you can call me Alex, Ebony is a really beautiful name, where does it originate from if you dont mind me asking?" Alex asked; before Ebony could even try to reply Max stood in front of Ebony and started pushing her lightly towards her car.

What is up with him? Ebony thought.

"So what's the plan, is she coming with us or what?" Alex asked Max.

"I mean I think it'll be fun for Ebony to come round, but it's up to her. Ebony what do you wanna do?" Max asked.

Ebony hated making decisions it was so hard for her to just pick one without trying to figure out every single possibility and outcome of said choices. Her first choice was that she could either go with the guys and just tag along or she could go home and binge watch Rick and Morty on her own, taking into consideration that her mum was working a double shift, the house would be freezing, she doesn't know these guys properly, so many possibilities.

"Do you want me to stay with you some more and let the boys take my car?" Max questions after he pulls her aside, "we don't know the way back home" Enzo said from behind them. Ebony looked between Max and the boys before making her final decision.

"I guess I'm coming with you guys then" she said while going to her side of the car, "I'll just follow from behind and you can lead the way".

She quickly got into her car and watched as they all piled into Max's car and started to drive. She didn't know how long the actual ride was going to be so she put her car playlist on and started to follow them; she wanted to get hyped so the only person she could listen to was her guilty pleasure, Shawn Mendes.

Please have mercy on me
Take it easy on my heart
Even though you don't mean to hurt me
You keep tearing me apart
Would you please have mercy, mercy on my heart

I'm begging you for mercy, mercy
Begging you, begging you, please, baby
I'm begging you for mercy, mercy
Ooh, I'm begging you, I'm begging you

Her throat had begun to hurt from signing so loudly, anyone who passed by her car would definitely think she was crazy; as she was drying she began to notice that they had pulled into the posh area of town, it didn't come as a shock to her but seeing those big houses made her jaw drop. Pulling into a wrap around driveway, two large gates with the letter 'M' on them.

Parking her car next to his, she got out, leaving everything other than her phone, the house in front of the house was to die for, the wrap around driveway complimented the huge house amazingly. Suddenly, a woman walked out of the house, her long, dark hair cascaded down her back as she walked down the steps, although Ebony was far away she could still see the woman's vibrant green eyes, as the woman looked towards the boys, they filled with more joy than Ebony had ever seen.