C H A P T E R 1 9

After binge watching some Disney films, as per the request of Ebony, Max took her home, as much as he didn't want to, he had things to deal with.

"I'm doing stuff with my mum tomorrow, I think she wants to go shopping, so I won't be able to hang out." Ebony said while on Max's back as he walked to her room.

"I hope you guys have fun, I think I've got training tomorrow, we can call whenever both of us are free, if that's alright with you?" Max said while setting her down on her bed.

"Yeah, text me when you get home safely, okay."

"I will, now gimme a kiss goodbye." He said while standing next to her bed.

Getting up on her knees, she stood and gave him a short kiss.

"Stop playing with me woman, you know imma need more than a peck" he laughed while holding onto her waist so she wouldn't fall. She grabbed his face and kissed all over it, his forehead, cheeks, nose and finally his lips.

"That's better, I'll see you later" he said while still holding onto her.

"Shouldn't you be out the door already?" Ebony questioned still hugging him.

"Yeah but I need extra hugs if I'm going to survive the drive home" he said, holding her even tighter.

After hugging for a further thirty minutes, Max unwillingly left and drove home, although he wouldn't have time to change for the meeting, he remembered back to the previous meeting, last time he checked Fusellini's time was up.

Look, I just flipped the switch
Flip, flip
I don't know nobody else that's doing this
Bodies start to drop, aye
Hit the floor
Now they wanna know me
Since I hit the top
Aye, this a Rollie not a stopwatch
Shit don't ever stop!
This the flow that got the block hot
Shit got super hot!

Max carried on rapping to Drake and a couple of other people until he got home.

Running through the doors and up to his room, he had just enough time to change into his all black suit, running again to the meeting room, he could see a couple of people waiting outside, and some making their way into the room, looks like his fathers had just got in too.

His father walked in and sat down at the head of the table, everybody else made their way in, the people who were already in the room sitting stood up as a sign of respect. Once everyone was in Mr Morte gave a nod and everyone sat down, this then commenced the beginning of the meeting.

They discussed how some of the hotels in the stated needed to be checked on and when they would start building the hotels and We talked about how some of the hotels in the states need to be checked on and how we should begin building in the UK.

"Fusellini, where are my crates? I said a month, and a month is what you were given, I want no excuses, don't lie, you know what happens to liars" Mr Morte dad said with a sense of annoyance.

"You see boss, I was trying to find them, but then I got held up and I-" Fusellini stuttered.

"Silence!" My father said interrupting him, "so you don't have my crates, my $5.1 million of cocaine is nowhere to be found" he says slowly, so that everyone could understand him.

"Well... yes boss" Fusellini nervously fiddles with the buttons on his ratty old suit.

"That's interesting Fuse' because... my most trusted surveillance team were watching you for the whole month, and to no ones surprise, we found 4 crates of what seemed to be, my cocaine hidden in a warehouse, so tell me, what do you have to say for yourself" Mr Morte said while sitting back in his chair.

Just as Fusellini was about to say something, one of the men from behind Mr Morte played a recording of what sounded like Fusellini.

"The Morte's won't know what hit 'em, these are gonna sell for so much, that old fucker is gonna get what's coming to him... him and his family" the recording said. He was dead from the beginning, but now he's finished.

"Vaffanculo, you're going to get it, the Draghi Neri will rise again!" he shouted as he was dragged away, most likely to the torcher room.

"Son, I will inform you of anything else that occurs on the meeting, as of now, follow the men and do as you will with Fusellini, make sure to save some for me" he ordered, resulting in Max standing up about to follow the men holding Fusellini.

Before he could walk away, Mr Morte beckoned Max to lean down to where only he could hear him, "well done son, you were right" he said with a proud smile, his smile left as soon as it came, he then continued on with the meeting.

Walking down to the torcher room, Max thought about all the things he was going to use to hurt Fusellini, for threatening his family like that, and to find out some information.

Ever since Ebony left that day, he became... a monster, he would torcher and kill anyone who betrayed the family, even if it was something small, he wouldn't even bat an eyelash, seeing them in pain and begging for death made Max feel something he had never felt, it had gotten to the point where he wanted to see them in pain, he had to. Maybe he enjoyed it a little too much, more than her should, but it was a way for him to get his anger issues in check.

They arrived in the room, the men tied Fusellini to a chair with zip ties, Max unbuttoned his suit, rolling his sleeves up, he grabbed the pliers... as much as the Morte D'oro killed, they couldn't have random bodies coming up and leading back to them, they weren't amateurs, they had a clean up crew to sort that part out.

Not mentioning the dismemberment, but by the time they were done Fusellini was unrecognisable, nobody fucks with the Morte D'oro. Nobody...

He went to his bathroom to get all of the blood off of him, well attempted to, but what he really needed was a hot shower. Max knew that his mother would kill him if he got blood on the floor, or the carpet.

Stripping into his boxers, he ran to his room with his clothes in hand so he could shower. Once he got in the shower he began to think of how Fusellini's blood squirted out of his neck like a rogue blender; the trill of seeing and hearing him suffer was euphoric. As disgusting as some people think it might be, Max liked to see how far peoples pain could go until they finally lost it... He deserved it so it was fine... right?

Ebony appeared in his mind, he remembered how she laughed, he wondered how someone so beautiful and so pure, would want to be with him, he genuinely didn't know what he did to deserve her. Getting out of the shower he got himself ready for bed and started checking her phone. He was scrolling through his Instagram and decided to post a picture of him and Ebony, with the caption "baby <3".

Max got dressed in some sweatpants and a hoodie, he wanted to text Ebony, but he wanted to sleep, sending her a goodnight text, he waited for her to respond, but she was probably already asleep.