C H A P T E R 2 5

Soon after she shut the door, Ebony heard glass shattering; yes, Ebony's first course of action should have been to get in the van and leave but she couldn't, not without knowing if the people she cared about were okay. She walked towards the sound of glass breaking to find that there was actually no broken glass.

"Ebony is that you?" She heard Enzo yell.

"Yeah its me, I'm with Regina, where are you?" She asked while beckoning Regina to come behind her.

Ebony followed the sound of Enzo's voice and found that he was in the kitchen.

"What the hell is happening, where is everyone and why is the house so dark?" She questioned.

"We're playing hide and seek in the dark but it's a training exercise too" Enzo explained; looking closer at him she noticed that he was in all black and the lights were all off, it would make sense.

"Oh well... me and Regina are going to start unloading the van and put all the stuff into her room" she said while going back to the van.

"Who's Reg-" before Enzo could finish his sentence he laid his eyes on Regina, he tried to back away but instead he fell onto his behind and crawled away at an alarming speed.

"Okay then" Ebony drawled out.

"Bitch I for sure thought we were gonna get shot or ambushed, shit was crazy" Regina said while opening the doors of the van and taking the fragile stuff out first.

"Kinda, but that stuff is a given seeing as we are in the mafia G, have you gotten basic self defence training or anything new like that?" Ebony asked while pulling out some stuff out of the van.

"I mean no not really but I think once I get settled in I'll schedule some sessions" she said as they walked towards her room.

As they walked through the house and emptied out the van, Regina's room started to take shape.

Finally laying down on her new and soft mattress, Regina laid in her bed and thought about how her life was officially going to change.

"Hey you guys okay? Woah... this is a lot of pink" Max exclaimed as he stood in the doorway waiting for a reply.

"What's wrong with pink, it's not like my rooms basically all black, mr emo man" Regina hit back hard, seeing as she wasn't wrong, Max's room had black everything besides his walls and bathroom.

"Ooh bitch you got him good!" Ebony snorted before quickly covering her mouth.

"Oh you think that's funny huh? Come here!" Max quickly made his way into Regina's room, picking Ebony up over his shoulder and spanking her.

"Max noooo, stoooppp" Ebony laughed as she attempted to hit his butt and his back.

"Nope! Now Regina, you've had your fair share of my girlfriend but I need her back now, okay thanks" he spoke before Regina could even get a word out; Regina longed to have a relationship like Ebony and Max's, they were perfect.

Taking Ebony to his room and throwing her onto his bed, she quickly made her way under the covers. Thinking about Regina, Ebony realised that she wasn't that bad, she was funny, smart and beautiful; what more could anyone want.

"Maxy what do you think of Regina?" Ebony asked while Max was stripping of his clothes and going in the shower, getting out of the bed, Ebony followed Max and sat on the floor as she waited for his response.

"I mean I haven't hung out with her at all, I read her file and she was similar to you almost, when she was in high school she had no friends and was basically bullied, she got into electronics and learned how to hack, she had an incident at her school that got her expelled" he paused.