2.Budapest

I searched around the abandoned warehouse, undetected. S.H.E.I.L.D had received an anonymous tip-off of a secret underground Hydra base, sending Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton to investigate. They were going to arrive in approximately two hours, so I had no rush.

It was dark when I arrived, too dark to see anyone hiding in the shadows. I couldn't hide in the rafters as it was a full moon, and slithers of moonlight streamed through the cracks in the roof. I made sure that there was enough evidence of Hydra's presence in the warehouse. I had placed a fake trapdoor, and various guns on the floor, multiple footprints, and some fake blood poured onto the cold concrete. It was almost too easy. 

I stood back at the crime scene I had fabricated, smirking to myself. Too easy.

They would walk up to the fake trapdoor, right where I wanted them to be. It didn't matter if they suspected an ambush, I was still powerful enough to kill them if they did. I crept back into the shadows, waiting for them to arrive. 

It was an hour later when I heard the loud whooshing of a plane coming to land and the muttering of voices

" Hey Clint, you weren't just flirting with the pilot, weren't you?" came a feminine voice.

Silence. "It's none of your business" came a quieter, masculine voice. " I just broke up with Jenny"

" I thought you two were meant to be" she said sarcastically. " You know, there's that lovely woman across the hall from you. I'm sure she would be nice"

" Not the time for matchmaking, Romanoff"

They were silent for a couple of minutes before I heard the , loud creaking of the warehouse door and saw two shadows slinking towards the north end of the warehouse, where I was sitting, waiting. I focused on lowering my heart rate and breathing. They were spies, after all, I didn't want them to hear me panting and blow my cover.

They both approached the fake trapdoor that I had laid down in the concrete made of wooden slats. Just one more step... 

Frost flew through my veins at their arrival. It ebbed through my arms, down my fingers, and bit for a chance to show itself. They didn't only give me a diluted super serum in The Red Room, they also gave me an experimental mixture which happened to alter my DNA. Not only did I gain the power of ice, but was also immediately favoured by Madam B. 

I shot out from the shadows, spreading my palms wide. A stream of ice cold frost shot from my hands like a frozen waterfall. It formed ice around the feet of the two assassins. They couldn't move. I suddenly drew two guns, aiming for their heads. Clint drew his bow, but it was two late.

" Don't even think about it" I murmured.

Natasha gasped, pearing at my uniform, which was clean, neat and dirt-free. Just how I liked it.  " Your a Black Widow"

"The Black Widow days are over Romanoff. You know very well that it failed. " 

" Then what are you?" She asked.

" I am something much worse" I smirked and tried to remember the interrogation questions that I had memorised. "Tell me about S.H.I.E.L.D. What they are going to do next, and their whereabouts. If you tell me I might think about making your deaths quicker."

" You think we would tell you?" Clint asked, " If you are indeed going to kill us, what's the point?"

" It would make your suffering shorter" I shrugged, aiming my gun for Clint's arm.

" I will ask one more time. What are S.H.I.E.L.D planning, and where is your base?"

They both fell silent, stubbornly refusing to answer questions. I glared at them. This was going to be a long night.