Perhaps My Head Is Broken

I had noticed that Seven wasn't on the chat alot of today, so I tried to avoid all the chats as possible but kept up on what was going on. I knew about the strange alarm and the spam email that jaehee got, and that Seven was watching me on the cctv. I had fallen in love with the red head so whenever I felt him watching I'd smile or blow him a kiss or wave at the camera. A chat suddenly popped up as I was staring at the camera twirling my hair.

Me and Jaehee talked for a while about her evil job with Jumin and then seven joined typing random words into the keyboard, I quickly caught on.

707: (Utp9iojkj

Mc: 8h;aw4etej

Jaehee Kang: Please stop there^^

I giggled as Jaehee's angry emoji popped up on scream and Seven had typed out how he was feeling as if Jaehee was actually managing to scare him.

707: I have so much work for the agency...!!

Mc: I guess you're still caught up with the agency T_T Cheer up!

707: I will

I looked up at the camera and smiled, and had the feeling as our eyes had just locked together. And when Seven started to talk about the camera system I felt like it even more.

707: I've been looking at it every 2.35 seconds just incase something happens.

Mc: I knew it! I felt as if you were looking at me every 2.35 seconds!!!

707: We even locked our eyes once, right?!

I smile at him although I felt the pit in my stomach worrying over the real reason of why he was watching over the camera's, the conversation turns onto Seven coming to protect me and I watch the chat bubbles of thoughts of Seven catching my tired body in his arms, and then bringing me into a kiss and his tongu-

I shake the feeling off, and return to chat the discussion was on a robot body guard and Seven's firebreathing dog bodyguard.

Mc: OMG~! SO KEWT~!!

707: Really?! I'm glad you like it lololol

The chat stays on the topic of the dog and I look at the perfect spot beside my bed of where the dog could sit and guard me while I wait for Seven to get home from work, I stand up from the table and walk towards the bed quickly flopping onto the bed and bouncing slightly.

707: It spits fire from its mouth. Do you think the goverment will approve?^^

Mc: Spitting fire balls of love... Cupid's fire!!

I yawn slightly and cover my mouth as I do so and rub my eyes after doing so

707: ...But still, isn't it pretty? I thought it would be perfect for Mc while making it.

707: ♡Since both of them are cute...!♡

Mc: God Seven, you're way cuter^^

707: ✦You caught my cute side (⌐▨_▨)

We say our goodbyes and I fall back wards onto the bed and my hair quickly sprawls nicely across the sheets. I hug my phone, curling up into a ball as I kicked my legs up and down, I relaxed stretching my body against the bed. Quickly my cheecks become flustered as I relise that there is a chance that Seven was watching that, well he might have feelings for me but then also he said that he doesnt have any feelings for me.

~~~~~

Alittle later during the night I was watching netflix™ when a notifcation popped up on screen, I didn't want to look incase it wasn't Seven but something in my brain told me to click it.

707: Mc...!

Mc: God Seven!! How's work going!?

707: Oh my god. It's midnight already

I sit up and pull down the screen of my phone revealing the time was 00:28 and I flopped back onto my bed and return to the chat, the mood we had started with had derastically changed into a sad mood. I tried to cheer Seven up but all my attempts had failed

707: Anyways, Mc, don't let you spirits get down, and don't start guessing about me lolol

Mc: Why~? I want to know more about you, seven.

707: DONT BE!

707: You'll get hurt if you do

My hands hovered over the keyboard trying to think about what to type not knowing whether if it's a joke or not. Seven's mood turns back to sad and I roll onto my side with the vision of him lieing next to me, with his sad face and every word we both text is like we were talking to me. He wishes me a goodnight and I slowly fall asleep grabbing my pillow and holding it close to my body so I don't feel alone. 

~~~~~

I'm awoken by a robotic woman voice "-Has been activated" I reach for my phone "Speacial security system has been deactivated" I stop and look around the room, with no knowledge whether or not that was a good thing "Special system has been activated" my breathing becomes faster and then I feel the tiredness suddenly struck my body. And I slowly fall back to sleep.