After Ending :)

So I know I said I'd write the secret endings but I'm working on other books so when I'm completey out of book idea's I'll come back to ya, so just enjoy this after ending.

---Shika Sheeee

I was sat on the bed listening to Seven's phone as he was tracking Saeran, we had stopped so Seven could hack and I waited paitently "The target is heading north" the phone said as my eyes closed open and closed. I was bored and my narcolepsy kicked in to get me too sleep "Oh... you don't have to give me the phone. I'm listening" I looked towards his face and it felt like I had woken up. I stretched my arms and yawned loudly "I'm sure you're tired" I rested my head on Seven's shoulder and his hand stroked my hair "We're getting closer so that's really good." He turned his head and whispered into my hair "Saeran is still alive" His head fell onto mine and I opened up one eye noticing he'd given up typing "I think we can find him tomorrow if we just keep going" I moved my head so my chin was resting on his shoulder and stared at his facial features "I've been dreaming of him alot" He grabbed my hand "I think it's because we're getting closer" He pulled my body onto the bed and we landed softly, his hand lay behind my head and the other on my hip. I breathed in his sent placing my hand on his chest almost touch the bare pare of it "Without you, I would never have known the pain that my brother went through" his hnad on my hip slid lower and I didn't think about stopping it "I was able to meet you because of all the roubles I've gone through"

Nuzzling my face into his chest I felt his grip tighten and I breathed in happily "I want to do things with another person" I hitched my breath to his words and felt my pulse speed up "And once I started thinking about it, I couldn't stop" I moved my head back to look at his eyes and he gave me a pained smile, he pulled my head back to his chest and started to speak quiter in my ear "There are so many things I want to do with you. From small things, to big grand plans, they're all inside my mind" I knew one thing was in my mind as I felt his hot breathe on my ear. My cheeks became flushed "But I don't want to tell you right now" I sighed and closed my eyes as he spoke "I'm afraid you'll run off if I tell you" I moved my head to his shoulder and placed my chin on it. I felt him flinch at my hot breath on him but it was just pay back "Tonight might be our last night" I moved my hand up his chest to feel if his heart was beating as fast as mine was "I just want to do one thing"

I moved my head to look into his eyes and he broke my gaze "Can I..." He paused "Be a bit selfish to you?" I cocked one brow and he smiled to himself "I wan't to leave on you evidence" a smirk played on my lips as he spoke "That I existed"

"What might that be?" I whispered and he brought his gaze back to me. His gaze was gentle "I wan't to hold you tight and love you all night so that you can remeber me forever" he cupped my cheek "Will you let me?" I nodded my head and his eyebrows twitched slightly and he brought our lips into a kiss, it was passionate and I didn't want to leave it ever.

~+~+~+~+~

Me and Seven lay in bed together and I woke up still half alseep feeling seven's body shoot up, I opened one eye and sat up with him "What is it?" he flinched back to me and his gaze dropped to my hand "I didn't propose to you did I?" I rubbed my eye and shook my head while yawning "It felt so real, dam it" I tilted my head and wrapped my arms around his bare chest. Pulling him back into bed I hug him so his face was in my chest "What ever it was, I'd be happy to spend the rest of my life with you" I heard him sigh happily his arms wrapping around my waist.