Hello There Suspicous Man

As I was being pulled by Seven we stopped and we were both panting from the long run, "I think we missed Saeran" I admitted as Seven walked infront of me. He knealt down "Tire marks" I walked to join him at the side of him and noticed the black tire marks on the road "Someone must have driven off quickly... It's not Saeran's car, is it?" I questioned as seven looked closer at the marks

"It might be" He admitted "First we have to go somewhere safe, so get in the car." Seven opened the door for me when a voice sounded from behind us "Luciel?" I turned around and noticed Seven's face growing angry obviously reconising the voice. My gaze turned towards a blue haired man with sunglasses on "V?" I questioned reconising his face from his profile picture

"Luciel thank god" He walked towards us "It's you." Seven quickly snapped round to face V, his breathing was quick "Why are you here?" The looked around slightly "Don't say anything weird and answer me. Why are you here?" He shouted and I flinched to the sound, I placed my hand on Seven's back to try to chill him out "You knew about this place, right?"

"I know that you won't believe anything I say." V rubbed his neck nervously. And I tried to catch Seven's arm but he moved it away form mine "Mc! Get in the car." I looked at him surprised "This might be dangerous"

"You don't have to put your guards against me. I will never hurt you." V said as I could see his eyes staring at me from his glasses I nodded my head. And continued to stand by Seven's side, Seven started to shout at him and he took all of his anger with a calm face "I'm so sorry" his voice was calm and I felt as if we met gazes when Seven started to shout. I gave him a slight smile they continued to argue and I sighed at the sound of it. "I think I saw Saeran earlier"

"What?" Seven's eyes widened and I watched him carefully, "I can't see very well so I wasn't sure but since you're here, Saeran must have been the one dragged away"

"I wont forgive you if your lying!" He shouted and I grabbed his hand, his gaze dropped to his hand and then to me "I swear, but they got in some car" V thought about it "It was a red one, really noticable. I think there was a silver lining"

"Silver lining" Seven whispered "No way, tire tire marks" He stopped and tighetend his grip on my hand "They looked like my car"

"Seven!" I gasped "Have you ever lent anyone your car?" he shook his head. His eyes widened again and his looks at me "But I know one person who has access to them" he let go of my hand and fiddled with the cross around his neck "Vanderwood, I'm sure she's the one who took my car" I looked confused at him and I looked towards V then back at Seven "Mc" he paused "I think she mistook Saeran as me" he crossed his arms and rubbed his face "Vanderwood would never let Saeran just go!"

"I thought vanderwood was your maid" I questioned as he closed his eyes. "She's not a maid she's a secret agent in charge of keeping watch over me." I nodded my head "I ran off without completeting my job, I'm sure she recieved orders to take me out" Seven and V talked alittle and Seven turned around "Mc get in. Wer'e leaving" I nodded my head and as seven walked round I waved to V he waved back and the car started as we drove off.