Missing The Party

I sat in the car with the roof off as seven sat in the back seats hacking the servers, Seven was talking to the servers about keeping Saeran safe "Well that's over" He sighed as he leaned on the back of my seat "Mc, listern to the radio. I'm sure you'll get the RFA party signal" I reached towards the radio and fiddled with it "Saeyoung Choi and Mc" I stopped and listerned "We are very proud of them" I smiled at Seven as Jumin's voice carried on speaking "He called my name" Seven whispered suprised by Jumin's words. He sighed "Mc, it must have been so hard to prepare for the party I'm, so sorry" I shrugged m shoulders and looked out at the water to the left of us "Can I ask a favour" I turned around on my seat and Leaned over so our gazes met "Now when you call me" he paused as my hair fell everywhere "Please call me saeyoung" nodded my head at his words and gave him a bright smile "Mc, when I'm with you... I want to live as the real me" I steadidy myself by grabbing onto his hood "So please call me by my real name from now on" His gaze breaks from mine and I studied his feature even though he was upsidedown to me "I'm so sorry, for making you suffer" he grabbed my face and pulled my down as our lips met. "My heart has been yours for along time now." he kissed me again this time the kiss was deeper. I pulled away and moved to the back seats and he caught my hand pulling me in for another kiss, he pulled his face away slightly capturing my bottom lip and I felt my heart flutter at the sensation of his touch.

---AUTHORS NOTE BRO---

So I am official motivated out of writing theese storys soooo, when I feel motivated again I will do the secret end and all that for this story. LOLOL but for now enjoy this ending ;)