Do Not Move

I awoke from my sleep and winced at the sting in my eyes as I opened them, I rubbed them and moved to the bathroom to look in the mirror. My eyes were red and I remembered the crying from last night and that's it. "I must have fallen asleep on the sofa" I mutter as I walk towards the sitting room, the memories from last night hit me and I tears blur my vision "What kind of human being would say that" I moan as I flop onto the sofa. My phone vibrates and I look over at it before letting out a long sigh picking up my phone.

I was greeted by a cheerful Seven and I bit my lip shaking my head, in chat I preteneded that I was ok with Seven's sudden rush of happiness. Jumin joins and I sigh before lieing on my side on the sofa. I start conversation with him and Seven still manages to crack his normal jokes and his fancy chat bubbles "He's bipolar" I let my head flop back and stare at the ceiling "That has to be the reason"

Mc: Seven... is everything you said last night true?

Jumin Han: You had no choice but to choose a shit hole where a meaningless joke can cost you your life.

707: Oh....lolol

I bite my lip holding back all the angry words and take a deep breath before letting the breath back out.

707: Something bad just happened and

Mc: Something bad? Tell us.

707: work wasn't going so well, and I felt frustrated and upset. That's why I said those things.

Doesn't happen in route

I press my lips together before leave the chat and throwing it on the sofa "Work my ass" I crawl onto bed "You wouldn't just say thoose things when your frustrated" I pull the covers over my head and slowly slip into sleep.

---707's POV---

I stare at my phone in confusement "What the?" I mutter "Why did she leave again" I scroll through my messages.

Jumin Han: I think you need to be better with your wording.

707: What does that mean... lolol

Jumin Han: You tell Mc the real reason why you said that you too didn't even have a friendship

I narrow my eyes "I did" I pull up the camera and watch as she pulls the covers over her head and her movement stops "I didn't"

~~~Mc POV~~~

A white haired man sits in a chair infront of a bunch of moniters which lit up the room in a bright blue, I move closer to him confused of where I was "Ensure the special security system information was reset last night..." He scrolls on the screen "Check"

"Wait was that the annoucments from last night" I mutter as I lean closer to the moniters. He didn't even flinch at the sound of my voice "Change all the algorithms so that he can easily trace the hacking back to me..." I step closer but try to stay out of his view. "Check" I look towards the word filled screen as mumbles about the security system. "But the CCTV is still fully working" I look towards the center computer of a video of the bed I was sleeping in. I step back and gasp loudly realising this was the hacker "The savior will not agree with my plan" He pushes back on his chair and I quickly step back "I'll have to do this on my own" He rolls over to a draw and rumages through it "The orignal plan was to implant that Mc girl in the RFA and steal all the information while everyone's caught up in the party..." I flinch at the sound of my name escaping his cover lips. I cover my mouth as he describes the reasoning for me there, he pushes back away from the drawers and rolls all the way to the last computer "It's sooner than I planned but I'll make sure he pays the price for tracking me." He puts a memory stick in the computer, He looks over his shoulder and our eyes meet "Just wait, Mc." he turns the chair and stands up carefully walking closer "I will invite you to magenta first." I back up untill my back tocuhes the wall "And then I'll bring in everyone else in the RFA." he laughs and suddenly my body falls through the wall.

I quickly sit up in my bed and push the covers off before running around the apartment checking if he was there. After checking everywhere I was in the middle of the kitchen, I placed my hands on my ears and quietly sobbed before falling to the floor, the dream felt so real and wouldn't stop lingering on me. I hear my ringtone and look towards the sofa, I made my way towards it and Seven was calling me. Out of utter fear I quickly answered the called hoping he'd be able to distract me

707: "MC!!" He shouted as the sound of panting was heard during the phone

Mc: "Gah!! Seven don't shout so loud" I moved my phone to the other ear and rubbed the one her shouted into

707: "I'm sorry" he huffed "But it's that important so listern to me!" his voice returned to a shout and I tried my best to keep the phone to my ear "Don't ever move from the apartment, something really bad might happen" I felt all emotions leave my body

Mc: "What??" he huffed at my emotionless words and then his calm voice broke through

707: "I'll explain when I get there." I felt my heart drop as I looked around my messy room "Until I get there" he panted "Don't ever move!!" He shouted and I pulled the phone away wincing from the pain it caused my ears. 

Mc: "You're coming here?" I questioned as I quickly went about my room picking up my underwear and putting them in a bag to be cleaned later.

707: "I'll do whatever it takes to get there so just trust me..." he sighs "god... I have to leave right now" I looked towards the door "I'll come back so just hang in there!" the image of the dream I had came into my head

Mc: "Seven wait!"

707: "Sorry I have to go just hang in there."

The phone was hung up and stood alone in the sitting room, I couldn't tell if it was stress or my narcolepsy but the room suddenly started to spin "No" I moaned before the tiredness over came me and I fell to the floor