The Insturder Part 2

"Saeran why are you doing this now?" Seven sighs "Tell me!" He shouts as his fists clench shut. "Something bad happened, right? That's why you're here?" I watch as Seven tries to make sense of the situation "But Rika would never have lied to me!" Seven shouts in confusion. I notice Seven get wound up and give him a slight smile to try to cheer him up "You're the one lying." Saeran adds "I can tell, don't pretend you don't know." I furrow my eyebrows at what he could be lying about and Seven quickly snaps me out of my confused stare "I'm not lying!"

"That promise about protecting me, about being together, all lies" I let out a deep breath and Saeran looks closer at me cupping my cheeck in one of his hands. "Even your last promise when you told me that we will be happy after escaping that hellish place was a lie. I remember all of them." He lets go of my cheeck "I know that you changed your name to Luciel to get rid of me." Saeran tilts his head "Don't tell me you don't remember."

"I had no choice!" Seven shouts in responce. His body starts to twitch as he speaks "It's all to much to explain now..."

"Shut up!" I flinched again at the shout and saeran hand holding me in place quickly fiddled with my hair "Eat all thoose pathetic lies of yours." I watch his hand quickly move as my hair flows through it "You're uncontrollable." he grunts "Covering lies with more lies... I know you were lowly"

"Saeran, I don't know what people told you... but I thought you were doing well." Seven says in a hushed calmed voice "I knew I couldn't meet you but I alway prayed for you to be happy..." Saeran's hand stops unravelling my hair instead he grips it tightly "Shut up! I don't want to hear it. Stop lying!" Seven's eyes meet my eyes and relisation comes over his face.

"First... let Mc go," Saeran turns his gaze to mine "And then let's talk. Please? Let's take care of this togehter" Seven steps closer slowly "You hate me right now, right? She has nothing to do with this." he holds his hand up to grab me and Saeran pulls me away

"You're getting this wrong. I brought her here, so she's mine." He holds me infront of him and places his chin on my shoulder sending more shivers down my spin. "There's no reason to involve her in this! Don't do something to her because of me..." My eyes meet Seven's eyes "Please" he begs as he quickly looks away.

"Do you have feelings for this girl or something?" Saerans hot breath leaves my neck feeling warm and I feel slight tingle in my stomach, I look towards him and the side of my face touches his "Even if I do it's useless." I quickly look towards Seven. Suddenly Saeran grabs my face "So you have feelings for her. I can read everything on your mind, you know" Saeran hair brushes against my neck and I flinch slightly to the sensation of it. "So I can just do whatever I want to this girl to make you suffer" He tilts my head and stares at my neck "Right?"

"Seven!! I love you!!" I shout trying to snap myself out of it. Saeran lets go of my head and I look away from Saeran "Love? I guess you two were being lovey dovey when I shivered in my loneliness."

"That's not it!" I fidgeted alittle as Saerans arm started to move down my body "Mc, dont move" Saerans hand stops on my waist and I can't shake of this feeling "Let me play with you guys, hmm?" Seven watches Saerans hand on my waist "How should I play with you?"

"Saeran... just take me instead" Saerans arms travel down my legs and I bite my lip looking away from both of them hiding my flustered face, the feeling of Saerans warm breath on my neck causes me to breath fast. The robotic voice fills the room starterling me "What is it saying?" Saeran question as his hand remians on my leg. I look down at it and then up at Seven " The special security system, I reset it"

"Sensing stranger, adjusting target" I felt all emotion drain from my body and I stared at Seven hoping for hope "It's sensing you as a stranger, Saeran"

"What?" Saeran's hand met his other arm, and I sighed in relief "The whole place will explode if we stay like this" Seven slides his hands into his pockets "Get out of here!" Seven's face turns angry "We'll all die if we don't get out!!" Seven meets my eyes as Saerans arm climb up to my neck. I look down at it and then back up at Seven, we exchange looks and he nods slightly. "Mc!! Right now!!" I bite his arm and he flinches and throws me foward "Oww!" he whines as he shakes his hand. I stick out my tongue in disgust as Seven holds out his hand "Good, come here" I look towards the floor and suddenly my symptoms over come me. My eyes flutter and Seven looks up at me and shakes his head "Not now Mc" I squint my eyes before I fall into Seven's arms.

---707 POV---

Mc slowly falls into my arms and I try to move her without her getting glass in her feet "Saeran... why did we have to meet like this?" I mumble as the countdown goes on "Get out! You'll die like this!"

"I won't forgive you next time... I'll get payback for everything including today" He quickly exits through the window and Mc moves slightly in my arms "Thank god... it's stopped."

"Seven are you okay?" I look down at my chest and Mc chin was resting on my chest looking up at me, I sigh and quickly look away at the petit girl in my arms "I dont know" I unwrap my arms from Mc "I don't think both of us are okay..." Mc obviously still shaken from what happened stayed close to my chest but looked out the window "That man... how do you know him?"

"that man.. is my twin brother" I sigh. And the room fills with silence, Mc moves away from my chest and I hold her arm so she doesn't step on the glass. She looks at the floor then walks towards me "You shouldn't have found out about this." she walks behind me and I look over my shoulder "Mc, I'm sorry." She stops walking "But please keep what happened with that boy a secret" I turn around "You can forget it completely.. no, that will actually be better." He head turns slightly "Since that was a traumatic experience..." she hids her face obviously hiding her emotions "Don't tell anyone in the RFA about him... Please" She turns around with a truthful smile on her face and chirps "Alright. I'll trust you, Seven." I sense the pain she's hiding and sigh lightly

"Thank you. I'll see the end of this for sure, so don't worry." she steps closer and then picks up her phone "Sorry for putting you in danger." she smiles from her phone and returns to it "I should... finish rebuilding the special security system here." She nods her head and I set up in a corner of her room