You Should Let Me Love You

---707 POV---

As I placed her body upon the bed I sighed and snealed besdie her as I tucked her in "You've been talking all day but you're so quiet when you're sleeping" I muttered as I stared at her peacful face. "You're so weird you know that?" Her body stirs slightly and I place my hand on the bed "I must have hurt you by saying all those things, but you still managed to be bright" I sighed as tears plucked my eyes "You can get mad at me... But seeing you reminds me of the 707 I am in the messenger." As she moves her hand towards her face I stare at her eyelids fearing that they'd open "You're really like 707. But I suppose you and Saeyoung are nothing alike." I started to describe the real me and the lights seemed to dim around me "This complicated icy person is me." I looked around the room and back at her face. I placed my hand on her cheek gently "You're a stranfe person, so you won't understand what I say." I stopped and ran my hand down her cheek and placing on the floor to stablise me "No, you're not a stanfe person" I paused "The one's who's strange is me" her hand fell next to where my hand was previously and I stared at it "You're actually so warm and nice. So I sometimes dream about you some day accepting the real me." Her body turned in the bed and I sighed lightly "Mc... please remember in your dreams" I looked at her clearly and stood up "Don't trust V" I thought for a little "And even me."

---Mc's POV---

I was awoken to a hushed voice and I quickly reconised it "Letting me protect you" He paused and I opened one eye "is much more than I deserve. That is enough for Saeyoung" I pondered over that name and I heard him walk away, I turned over in bed and 

~~~~~~

After that night I laid on my bed thinking over the name Seven had mentioned last night, I wanted to talk to Seven and ask but after last night we haven't even looked at each other. I sighed loudly and rolled onto my back "Cheer up meow! You're with the person you like meow!" I looked towards the cat not making it's way towards Seven. Seven turned around to look at it "Why is this on again..." I gazed at him but he never met mine.

"I turn on when I sense depression meow! You're with the perosn you like meow" I sighed lightly at Robocat's words, feeling like it would be aimed towards me. Robocat started to sing and I smiled nicely at the cutness in the song, "Damn it. shut up...!" I brought my gaze towards Seven and then heard a breaking sound. I looked towards the cat to find it in pieces, my body quickly moved towards it "I think it's broken" I picked up the head "Can I fix it?" Seven's body turned from mine

"Just leave it. It's usless." He put his head phones on "I'll throw it away later." I leaned to my side and noticed that his headphones weren't all on. "And I'll be leaving soon, so just forget about me." My body froze at his words and I stared at him. I looked towards my hands trying to think of words "I'm sure you're just upset over Yoosung~ cheer up~!" I chirped as I faked my happiness.

"It's none of your buisness how I feel" He grunted, I stood up slowly still holding the cat head and walked towards the side of my bed knowing I would be in sight and sat down "Don't think about me, just think about protecting yourself!" I clenched my fists at his words and a smile played on my lips hiding my feelings "I can protect myself so don't worry~ I'm pretty stong" His eyes met mine and he looked away sighing "You're underestimating your opponents. You'll really be in danger with that attitude" He muttered words that I couldn't hear. After studying his expression I stood up "I just want to be with you, because I like you!" I shouted before retreating to the bed

"How many times do I have to repeat myself? I can't be with you" His gaze was on me and I looked to the ceiling making sure I couldn't see him "We can't be anything together!" He shouted. My body froze as I looked towards him with wide eyes, as he spoke of how he was going to disapear tears pricked my eyes. His gaze noticed the eyes and his eyes widened slightly and then he shouted louder than last time "The person you like is the 707 in the chatroom not me!"

"Then please let me understand the person in front of me!" I shouted back as I stood up leaning over him almost. He stood up and turned away to walk away, I stomped towards him and quickly grabbed him wrapping my arms around him "Mc..." I started to cry and buried my face into his back "Why are you doing this to me" He muttered as the sorrow in his voice was evident. He told me his past as I could see his tears although I was behind him "I don't want to involve you in that life, why can't you understand me?" He questions as he turns his head towards mine slightly. I pulled out my face "I like the Seven that's infront of my eyes." I sighed "Regardless of how complicated your life is, I want to know." his hand moved up to mine and he interwind in my hands. "Mc" he paused "Don't do this please" I fiddle my fingers slightly and his grips it tighter "I.. I" He pauses like he was think about the words he was going to speak next "I cherish you... I want to make you happy..." He sighs loudly and his hands let go of mine "but I can't" His body turns around to face me. Our gazes met and my heart raced as it did so "Why do you like me!" He shouted.

"There is no reason. I just like you. That's how I feel...!" I cried as I watched his tears in his eyes and felt mine trickle down my face. He sighed "You're impossible, Mc" I caught his hand as I smile appeared on my lips "You're so strange" Seven said as he tilted his head. His other hand ruffled his hair "I feel like I'm going strange too." As his hand moved through his hair I saw a smile playing upon his lips, "Why aren't you giving up" he whispers as his gaze turned towards the ceiling. "What are you going to do if something happens to you because of me..?!" I sighed loudly so he could notice.

"I'm okay with that..." I smiled at him as our gazes met "I don't regret my feelings towards you." he muttered to himself and then turned his head to mine "Do what you want." My eyes widen at his words "No matter how much I push you away, I can't do anything about your feelings" His eyes turned serious as he gazed at me "It'll be too late to regret it later" I tighetened my grip on his hand I was holding. "There's no way I'll regret being with the personI like."

"You shouldn't say that so easily" His gaze broke from mine as he hid his face from me "Damn... Why are you saying that?!" his legs started moving as he paced slightly infront of me 

"First, take some time and think about accepting me." I answered as our gazes met once again. His eyes looked towards my lips and then towards my eyes "Alirhgt I need time" I nodded at him and he stopped moving "Then I'll wait." he smiled at me nicely