The Present

I was awoken by the bright lights coming in through the windows, I covered my eyes with my arm and sighed heavily. As I did so I felt something move ontop of my chest, I pulled my arm off and looked towards the peacful face of Seven. I rubbed his head gently and he moved closer up my body, he head buried in my chest as his arms which were wrapped around me tightened. I giggled slightly to his actions and reached for my phone, after grabbing it I open the camera and went to take a photo. As I review it I noticed Seven's yellow eye staring at the camera, they were tired and I felt my cheeks flush pink "So the defendor of Justice is awake?" I questioned. His head moved resting his chin on my chest our gazes met and I felt my heart beat speed up "The alarm hasn't gone off yet Mc" He complained as his arms moved from behind my back "Can we lay here until it does" I nodded my head. A yawn escpaed my lips and my phone vibrated in my hand I turned of the alarm telling me to take my medicine, and wrapped my arms around him before I slipped back into sleep.

~~~~~~

Standing in the kitchen I was making breakfast, I heard footsteps but I ignored them as Seven had been walking about the room all day "Mc, I'm sorry if I sound like I'm doubting you." I turned at the sound of his voice "But this will be a dangerous Jouney. Are you really ready?" He questioned I smiled as my gaze met his hands behind his back "I can go anywhere if you're there with me" I met his gaze "That won't change" a smile appeared on his lips and the noodles start bubbling so I turned my attention towards them "Thank you." He said "I reallly wanted to her that one more time" I chuckled slightly at his words. "Mc" I turned my gaze towards him still stiring the noodles swirling in the pan. "I've already said this mulitple times, but I'll make sure to protect you no matter what happens" he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath "Even if it costs me my life" his hands moved slightly behind his back "In that sense you should have this now." a smile played on his lips as he held out the white robotic cat from before. I stopped cooking and moved towards Seven holding the cat "Wow! The robot cat!" I stopped and stared at it "You fixed it?"

"Yes" He paused and his smile faded "I orignally inteneded to give it to you. I'm sorry I broke it." he placed it in my hands and I studied the cat in my hands. "The cat's programmed to be like 707" I gaze back up into his eyes "If something happens to me, I hope this robot comforts you a bit" he wraps his arms around me "I hope we return safe from this journey, so that I can give you many more gifts in the future" I wrapped my arms around him

"Yes, lets go find the truth and come back safe" the cat started to sing while I was holding it "Time to leave meow! Leave meow!" I looked over at the noodles

"Did you get all your stuff?" Seven asked as he took the cat from my hands and pressed a button to stop it "Give me things that are heavy" I quickly ran towards the noodles and stopped them from cooking. Seven walked towards my bags and picked up the heavy ones and some of his, as I poured the noodles into a heat safe bottle and then ran to grab the other bags. "Let's go now" he said standing by the door. Chuckling at my frantic struggling I turned to look at him "Yes. Letsa go together" he opened the door and we quickly started our journey, together.

~~~~~~

Falling to sleep in the car I felt it stop and Seven patted my knee slightly "We've been in the car all along. Aren't you uncomfortable" I shook my head and moved from the position I was in "I'm fine. Are we here?" I looked out of the open window in the car, Seven smiled before he looked out the window too "Yes, it was a long ride" Seven sighed and then his voice grew deeper as he spoke about the building "You should prepare yourself right now" I nodded my head at his words "Mc, listern carefully" he described the plan as he pulled out his laptop and he started to descibe it too. I smiled remembering when I asked the first time he always would say that I wouldn't know what he was doing. "Don't ever leave my side, alright" I nodded my head

"I wont! Lets do this and go back home!" I said bravely and he chuckled with me

"With that encouragement, I know we can do this" my phone went of and I looked towards the alarm reminding me to have my medicine. My eyes widened and I gasped as I remember I didn't take any this morning or even pack them "What is it?"

"Oh, uhm my medicines in the bag at the back" I grabbed a water bottle I'll be back. I walked around the car to the boot opening it up and pretending that I was rumaging for my pills, I felt a dizziness come over me and blinked visously trying to stop myself. I looked up and met Seven's gaze in the mirror of the car, my dizziness seemed to vanish as I shut the boot and walked back over.