+Rewrite

I'm planning to rewrite this in the near/far future.

If you don't care about specific reasons of why I'm rewriting then you don't have to read the next part.

This was my first ever fanfic I decided to wrote, which was almost 3 years ago.

I wrote this fanfic when I was bad at writing, literally, my grades in writing in school was not the best and I've improved a lot since.

Everytime someone comments on a certain part, I feel cringey and embarrassed of what I have wrote.

Mostly, the "incest" part. I find that stuff normal if you were close to your sibling a few years back because they didn't do anything over the line. But speaking about incest now, I feel like that was kind of incest in a way.

Sec is, everything don't make sense. There was irrelevant parts and their feelings aren't well explained and everything seemed rushed, perhaps?

Anyhow, I've decided that I'll probably rewrite this anytime I can. So if you are reading this, I'm sorry. But you can come back after a while and this fanfic will be much better than the older version.

I don't want to write another book for this but I also want to keep what I had first wrote so I'll be adding chapters. So only the rewrited version will be visible as the old one is unpublished.

Thank you if you read the whole thing :")♡

-jeon